1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 4

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Aug 4, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,
    thanks a lot. I enjoyed the pictures. Grand Tetons and Yellowstone are parts of nature, which still maintain their pristine natural purity and beauty.
    It's a blessing to be able to see them all and enjoy those sights.
    And thanks to you, I also had that blessing.
    Great pics. I love the place.
    love,

2. varalotti

Re: A LOVE STORY - Episode 5

My Dear GFs,

The day has just started. To hear the healthy sounds of life beginning all anew and all afresh, I feel happy. I am happier still that at this holy hour I am going to tell you a story and that too a love story.

The cab I have ordered has come. In a few minutes I have to leave to the airport for a business trip up north. I stole a few minutes from my sleep to ensure that ALS 5 reaches you on time.

I am placing the child, the new-born, on your lap, on this new-born day. The child is now looking into your eyes longingly. What are you going to do, dears?

love,

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Another part of the story that all of us having been so mesmerised by, this one also shows how Arun's father forced him at a young age to do the things he hated to do. That is why I guess he found solace in writing and with a person like Marimuthu by his side he can write and flourish. Kamla cannot see him on pain, such a good soul, married to a gem like Kumar, Arun seems to have gotten so attached to her in a few months . I do not want to imagine what happened to Vidya and what made her so blind to Arun’s love, her was so besotted, Poor guy!!! His mom is whom he sees in Kamla is the greatest tribute she could have asked for.And Iam waiting to know what happens to Dr. Rao who gave such ideas to Kamla. He believes the person in the doctor and friend rather than the divine power .hmmmm……….Vidya ,She was his inspiration and his love too. Will he get to meet her?? Let him and give himself the satisfaction, that he has lived upto what she wanted to see in him. God!!! such love, goes unanswered???????????????

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  4. varalotti

Dear Janani,
    thanks a lot for joining us. You are right in your assessment about Marimuthu.
    Janani, I have already posted the fifth episode and you can know how the story has evolved now.
    You are right about Kamla-Arun relationship. Arun sees his mother in her and that makes the relationship very beautiful and complex at the same time.
    But Vidya is even more complex as you would know from future episodes.
    Kumar is my ideal character, Janani. As I have been telling my wife Kumar is what I want to be ultimately. I don't know when this 'ultimately' will happen - now or a hundred life times later. I am prepared to wait.

It's too early to decide anything now. Stay tuned. Keep your fingers crossed.thanks for the fb.
    love,

5. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

It is 5 50 AM here. There is still darkness around. It will be sometime before the Sun comes out to show his life-nourishing splendour. Yesterday's gentle showers have made the place cool and fresh.

In a way I am imposing on your time. You see every episode has on an average about 1500 views. And if every view implies a minimum of 10 minutes of time, then the time taken as 15000 minutes - week after week. That's about 250 man-hours.. I'm sorry.. 250 woman-hours. Compared to that, the time I take to write the episodes is ridiculously low.

This week I will be demanding more of your time as this episode is longer by at least 30%. Instead of the usual 11 or 12 parts, this week we have 16 parts. I could not cut it short. Like the greedy child which demands more and more of his mother's time, I am now demanding more of your time.

I am sure you will concede to my demand. I also have a prayer to the Loving Presence to ensure that the time spent on this is worthwhile for you.

Longingly waiting for your love and affection,
    sridhar

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  6. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir!

As i said don't get surprice! hehe! I enjoy this episode more than the previous episodes! Good work of urs sir!

7. varalotti

Re: Dear Sir!

Thanks Vashini.I am really surprised that you didn't get any surprise here. Let's see about that in the future episodes.
    regards,

\

8. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar!
    I didn't mean that I didn't get surprise in this episode! Actually I told you in the previous episode that don't get surprise if you see my FB in the third episode in the same day i read ur 1st and second episode! And as i guessed i read ur third episode on the same day. That's y i reply u... " As I say don't be surprise... "

9. varalotti

Dear Vashini,
    I am sorry I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification.
    love,

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Wow what a love story.... There is so much of love and respect for Vidya in Arun:bowdown:bowdownto this episode.
    Kamla is indeed a true friend what Arun says about her is right, why pray for the photos or statues of the Lord when the Goddess who is changing his life is right in front of her...............
    :clap:clap:clap to this episode..............
    Now will go to the next episode............
    nice to read one after the other instead of waiting for a week for the next episode......Big Laugh