1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 3

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You are right. To have somebody to open our heart to is a great blessing in life. Arun has it.

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sridhar,

I have been reading your story from 5:30AM(My hubby leaves at5:15 AM and hence I am awake) my time.Itz 7:00AM now and I am still hooked up with ur episodes.

Great going.I can visualize each and every line of yours.Fantabulous!

The below lines:

To the woman whose father I want to be in my next birth to repay a millionth of what she’s doing to me now.

“Tell me darling, why is the world so full of love?” Kamla asked her husband in a choked voice.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Kumar gently wiped off the tears from his wife’s face.

“Because, my dearest, you are so full of it.”

are just wonderful.

Great going,sir.

Regards,
    Bhuvana.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhuvana,

I am honoured to know that you chose to spend the precious morning time reading my serial. But I have done my best to ensure that such a reading will not spoil the day. There are no villains, no evil, no rape scenes or stunts or even obscene songs. This story is all about love and all about good people.

I am happier still to know that you liked the dedication by Arun and Kumar's reply to Kamla. Actually when we are good we will be seeing nothing but goodness all around us. That is what Kamla is going to see in the future episodes.
    love,
    sridhar