1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 2

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 18, 2008.

1. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    I finished reading the first episode at one go.Beautiful.The suspense is too much.Iam rushing to the second episode.
    Regards
    mythili

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mythili,
    your visiting the thread is like blessing me. Nothing is impossible with a mother's blessing.
    thanks a ton.
    regards,

3. varalotti

Re: A LOVE STORY - Episode 4

My Dear GFs,

It is the 4th of August. And the 4th child - the 4th episode of A LOVE STORY is due.

It is pretty early in the morning here. The world around me is just about waking up. The pleasant silence of the dawn is punctuated by the chirping of the birds and is deepened by the voice of the legendary MS coming from somebody's radio or other audio device, waking up the Lord of Seven Hills. The apt setting for telling you a love story.

I have one problem though. The episodes are getting longer by the week. I had planned somewhere between 2500 to 3000 words at the maximum. But I could not contain the story this time in less than 4300 words. Bear with me.

Because it is long, I am breaking it into mini adais, short scenes, in the same way the story writer would explain the scenes to the Director of a movie.

With nothing but your unconditional love to fall back upon, I am placing the child on your lap. The childing is now looking at your beautiful faces longing for motherly love.

I am sure the child will not be disappointed.

Love,

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,

Superb.You know what I am just like Dr.Kumar.Enjoying my retirement and my time blogging, reading yr blogs, novels, shopping for good clothes, watchingmovies and what not.

How did u create a Kamal in Kumar.HAHA.Superb once again.Im addicted to this love story.Regards.kamal

5. varalotti

Kamal,
    thanks. I am very happy that you like Kumar. I created Kamla on the lines of our own dear Kamla. Of course my perception of her personality as it is evident from the words flowing from her.
    Kumar is a mixture of many persons I know including you. Your taste for finer things in life, the way you manage your time are quite impressive, Kamal. More than anything else I like your sense of priorities in life.
    regards,
    sridhar

6. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Me again!

Hi to u again sir!

When I read the section on conversation between Arun and his dad... It reminds me how I have foolishly done the same thing to my elders sometimes in the past. That makes me realizes even how harsh our parents talks to us or we don’t like what they talk to us… We can’t deny that no one else in this world will care and love us as much as they do. And there is no parents in this world will want anything bad for their children. Even Arun’s dad look like a villain in this story but we can’t deny what he want for Arun is for Arun’s own wellbeing! Will continue with your next episode later… Thanks for such a pleasant story.

7. varalotti

Re: Me again!

Hi again vashini. You are right about our parents' attitudes towards us. Their fault is not that they do not love us enough; they love us more than enough, so much so, that many times they don't even suspect that we will have a mind of our own.
    You will read more about Arun's dad in the later episodes.
    Now again Vashini, I am not sir but sridhar.
    regards,

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Super duper episode, now will go to the next one what Arun have to say about Vidya....... Reading your stories is like to go one reading again and again.
    I liked Arun even though he is just a clerk he did not sell himself, he kept his pride and selfrespect. Did not fall for money.

9. varalotti

Dear Aruna,
    thanks for the nice words. I am happy that you liked Arun. You haven't told me whether you liked Kamla or her husband Kumar.
    Looking forward to your comments on other episodes.
    regards,
    Varalotti

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Arun Kumar has started trusting Kamla. He is all set to reveal about his love Vidya!

Kamla adores Arun as a writer and she is his fan!

Let me run to the next episode!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008