1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 2

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 18, 2008.

1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Varalotti,

What is ALS?
    Meenu

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sorry Meenu,I should have used the full name. ALS 's the code name for this serial.
    A Love Story.

sridhar

3. radhakarthik

radhakarthik Senior IL'ite

whatever u say is very true, thanks for replying,
    looking forward for the next episode.

radha

4. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

The next episode for A LOVE STORY will be on air on 28th Morning.

I know dears, it's a long wait. And I want to compensate you all for the wait.

But how can a poor mofussil accountant and a part time writer compensate you? Only by writing something.

I am posting another love story, a different one this time, of Koorathazhwan Ramanujar and Varadharaja Perumal.

I am looking forward to your comments.

Love,
    sridhar

5. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Another awesome episode of the love story from you. So then Arun's dad is partly, wholly responsible for the person he is, it takes more than just hatred for you to assign a dog's bark when you dad calls.This teches us another valuable lesson that kids however old cannot and more rightly hate being pushed into doing something that they detest. I liked Kamala and her DH who wre not only perfect hosts but also such good human beings who treated their help as the third member of the family. Very straight forward guy that he refused the manager’s offer for money that too so much when he could use it, illa?? Enjoyed it thoroughly, sorry again for the late feedback.

6. varalotti

Dear Janani,
    Thanks. You are right. Arun's father had been singlehandedly responsible (since his mother died young) for his present state. And with Arun it is not just hatred, but pent up feelings seeking expression, somehow or other.
    You are Janani, we should be very careful with the kids. I had a classmate let's call him S. His parents were very strict. They would even dictate when he should study and how. In my case the maximum my dad or mom would say is, "sridhar, you have been studying too long. Why don't you go to sleep now?"
    In his case it'd be the reverse. They'd say, "It's hardly 10 30. You should study till midnight, at least."
    He was not allowed to play, wander around, ogle girls.. nothing. When he went out of his home for higher studies he became a smoker, a drunkard and a womaniser.
    Of course later he became all right.
    You need not be sorry for the late fb. And everytime you have time till the next episode is posted. Thanks for the fb.
    regards,

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I fully agree that we ILiites are close though we have not met, but we do interact with each other very often and so feel close. Dr.Kamla ha not interacted with her fav. author, she had read his stories.She can feel free to her fav. ariter, but Arun?
    We ILiites are one of a kind, may be the only species in this world, no comparison with anybody is allowed, what do you say?

8. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    I am sure you gave up on my feedback at all! Well, I do notwant to go into the excuse part etc.
    Your first post justifies the title, elegantly.I am sure, "intense hot" stuff will follow in further episodes.
    Well, the following line , upset me:
    sound of a dog’s barking to his father’s number.
    Well, it is sad that some parents go down so low in their children's esteem.
    I liked the subtle humour in the line:
    the lady wanted to shout through the public address system to the whole world that she was rich.
    Not just rich, but "f----y" rich!
    Arun's "audacity" is justified!
    Oh Tabu, oops, Kamla or Sujatha??
    <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />Yes, in domestic matters, non-interference by men gives good results just like Dr Kumar accepted.
    Oh, gulab jamun-vanilla ice cream combo sounds familiar??
    Love,
    Chithra,

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  9. varalotti

Dear Chithra,
    You made my day, my week and my month with your fb. I had almost given up on your fb. I know for sure that I have no moral right to demand it. You see I am a 5000-post bacha and I find myself busy. You are a 15000plus-post genius handling bisi bela bath on one hand and the Bhagavad Gita on the other. Added to that the cookery queen has become a blog queen. (I was proud to see your blog topping the rating charts)

So you should be at least three times busier than me. Your writing a fb for ALS is a moving gesture. Thanks a lot.

As I was telling in HE every episode is like giving birth to a child. Because you and a lot others are praying for me in the religious forum of this community, I have been able to give birth to the first two children without any problems. The third child due on 28th at least looks healthy to me from the ultra scan reports I have on my desk.

I am not very sure about the hot stuff in the following episodes. Remember we have beautiful, wonderful but also powerful moderators loitering the site with the wand of infractions in their deft hands. So I plan to write some cool stuff.. ha ha ha.

Had I been writing a best seller I would have inserted that sentence. But in IL with beautiful, wonderful.. mods... no way.

If timeline technique was new in HE, having a character in the threshold of reality and fiction is the technique in ALS.
    And do you want to know about Kamla's college life, her loves.. don't miss the next episode.
    If not for me, at least for the sake of our beautiful psychiatrist, you should read it.

That was a statement by Kamla. Actually she talks of non-interference. Kumar deciding the menu and Rajeswari doing the cooking.

quite familiar. ha ha ha...
    Love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

In a few seconds from now I will be uploading the 3rd episode of A LOVE STORY. Sorry for having kept you waiting for longer than usual. From now on, the episodes will appear, God willing, every Monday morning.

In fact I had to go out today early in the morning. I set my alarm earlier than usual only to post the story.

This episode is important as my heroine enters the scene. And you may have to remember the incidents appearing in the episodes from now on. Because I am sure somebody is going to recall them all, when something happens.

I would love to explain further; but that would spoil the suspense; the thrill of knowing about the events as they happen.

Just a thought. If that kind of rule is applicable even for a serial story, just imagine, with what kind of force will it be applicable for our real lives. That's why God hid our future from us. And we want to play a foul game by seeking the help of astrology, numerology, palmistry... whatever.

The third child is now longing for your attention and affection too.

love,