1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 12

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Sep 28, 2008.

1. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar, :hiya
    Hari Om.

Now as I promised last week, here’s my in depth feedback. Like I said in the earlier feedback this episode had placed some weight in my heart. But the weight was never a burden. Now, I’m disclosing the weight.

I can feel how much Arun means to Vidya, he is her world. She is still so curious about his life even at the time she believes Arun belongs to Ambuja. Not only Vidya but even many of us will behave the same way. We always wanted to know what happens to our love ones no matter it is a friend or ex-lover or even it is just some one who we had a crush before. In the other hand, people like Ambuja always irritate me. Rant Why can’t they just accept the rejection? Why can’t they just simply understand the word “NO”? Whatever it is, happy to see Kamla cleared Vidya now. Thanks to her. :cheers

Fate (you) has played its part very well in this love story. Even though it separates this love birds, the split doesn’t affect their soul. They are made for each other, so it unites them again through Vidyabharathi and now through Kamla. I guess Kamla is their cupid.

I’m satisfied to see Karthik corrected his mistakes. I’m only going to read the ALS E-13 after this. I’m very eager to see the reunion. Hope only the best for both of them.

:thumbsupThanks for the wonderful episodes, pray :bowdown to God to bless you with more success in future.

Love,
    Vashini

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    First let me post my feedback for this episode because hot points strikes my mind immediately after finishing the episode.I will then speak about your story being selected in the next post.Because it is even more hot and I felt it has to come under a separate post.Let me not bore you any more.Big Laugh:hide:

Really,the way vidya expresses her deep love for arun is superb,amazing and showing arun’s gigantic pictures on the wall is something marvelous.I could visualize the scenario.

No wonder Ambuja and Vidya fell for him. Kamla did not know how many girls fell for Arun.

‘That idiot was suffering from a terrible complex and was not aware of what he was doing to the girls.’

I don’t know whether it is a myth that some persons who are really gifted and talented suffer from low feelings.It can be in any form like the one from arun.But I am not sure..

“My father wanted me to marry. I brought him to this room and showed Arun. He understood. Till his death he never talked about my marriage.

Vidya’s father is generous an broadminded.If he is alive,he would have felt very happy.Fate plays here.

I thought there is no villain in the story.Ambuja is a ‘villi’ in the story.

“But Vidya, what was Sundar’s response?”

”Didn’t I tell you Sundar is a gem? He told me with tears in his eyes, “I am disappointed Vidya. I went on a hunger strike to convince my parents. I didn’t eat for four days and my parents finally relented.

Usually the one side lover would be a villain.Sundar is one more gem in the story .

“To one of the most beautiful girls in the world and one of the finest human beings I have ever met in my life - Miss Vidya Balasubramanian, Head-Forensic Accounting, Asia-Pacific, PWC Singapore. But you’ll have to promise me that you won’t tell this to Arun. I want to see the love in Arun’s beautiful face when he meets his college sweetheart after ten years.

Expecting for the same.Miss.Vidya Balasubramanian.The name is even more beautiful.

Kartik’s speech was emotional.In reality if everyone forgives others like arun and someone like kartik understands the forgiveness and acts accordingly then the whole world would be in peace.Is it right????:idea

Eagerly awaiting for the hot situation(Arun and vidya meeting each other).

BC

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much.We too are really blessed.Great.:thumbsup:cheers

In the 10th episode i said that your style of writing is one which catches all especially among young readers here(your daughers).My sincere & heartfelt wishes for your poem getting recognition among youngsters.:bowdown.
    :clap:party and for your future achievements which are growing bigger.
    But i haven't read it yet and will do that immediately.I will check out for the links....

You have conveyed a big news in a simple manner.This is the happiest news for all your daughters here.:thumbsup.My congratulations once again..I wish and pray that many such 1000 copies should be printed and sold again and again.:bowdown

No words to say.You prove yourself.The story you have won is a religious one but what strikes me is it will be preferred more by youngsters than the previous generation who are default readers.because of your speciality of conveying the heavy subjects in a mood and manner which tempts,catches and mesmerises all age groups.I am longing to read it.Can you give a small outline of the story?? or i will wait till you post it.:):thumbsup

My best wishes once again for the present and future endeavours.Keep going.You rock always.

BC

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vashini,

You will have to kindly bear with me for the inordinate delay in responding to your fb. I was busy with the subsequent episodes and some writing commitments. Hence could not reply to you promptly. My aplogies.

And thanks for telling me what has been pressing your heart. In fact I was a tad upset when you wrote that the episode is somehow disturbing.
    You are right, Vashini. Once in love it is very difficult to take our heart off it. And many would have done the same thing like Vidya. The only problem is that in this country women will have to be discreet.

And both for Vidya and Arun, it is their first love. So the feelings will be more intense. No doubt if the first love fails people can always find another person. But the second love will not be the same as the first. There will always be some caution, some hesitation in the second love.

It is not the fate, Vashini. It's the love. If the love is true and intense it always unites the lovers. Their love itself is their cupid. As Vidya helped Kamla out of her crisis, Kamla now helps her in her love. Whatever good or bad we do to others, we actually do to ourselves.

Karthik was jealous earlier. Now he has won the Award and knows that Arun has taken trouble to protect him. Arun's goodness is sure to correct even an evil mind. For Karthik the evil was only at the surface.

Thanks for the nice words once again, Vashini. And sorry for the delay in responding to them.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Bhargavi,
    I write in this site only because of the fb I receive. If no one had responded then I would not have written at all. So there is no question of you, or for that matter, anybody boring me. Even if somebody criticizes my writings I will still be happy. The only boring thing (read: killer) for a writer is his readers' indifference.

Vidya has been intensely in love with Arun. And she could not be with him. The next best thing is to have his image. That's what we do with God. We first start with a yearning to see and be with our Creator. Then we have some image of him - some statue, painting and symbols. And soon we forget that the symbols represent something else and fall in love with the symbols forgetting the underlying love.
    Sorry for the digression Bhargavi.

Not only gifted persons, but everybody suffers from some kind of an inadequacy during adoloscence. The trick is to use that complex for our growth. When I was in college I used to be ugly, because I was so lean. (Not that I am handsome today). Financially we were not doing very well at that time so my clothes will be old and on most days out of fashion. I was simplly neglected by my friends. That was when I went to studies with a vengeance. At that time my only identification was that I was a nerd.

Subsequently I saw my cousin - almost my age. She was extraordinarily beautiful. Her picture adorned the cover of Kumudam in 1975. Even she was suffering from some kind of a complex. Then only I realised that the complex is universal.

What to do! Fate!

Like Kooni of Ramayana, Ambuja played the villi's role and also added extra-sweetness to Vidya-Arun's love.

That's what our movies have done. They have created an image like that. I wanted to break that myth. Hence I created Sundar's character.

I used the full name even in Episode 3 when Vidya first enters the story in half-saree as a I B.Com Student.

It is quite surprising that if we start forgiving like Arun we will see the Karthiks around us becoming good over night. Forgiveness is not something ethical. It's the most practical thing we can do. And the best psychological exercise our mind can ever hope to have.

Now the wait is over. You have read and responded. I will have to reply.
    Thanks for being there, Bhargavi.
    love,

6. varalotti

Dear Bhargavi,

ALS got me a lot of daughters. I thought it is but proper that I should at least dedicate the episode that I was releasing on the daughter's day to my daughters. For you my loving daughters, what else can I give but this dedication?If ALS is published as a book, I will dedicate to all of you - my dear daughters on the Net.

Oh thanks for the nice words you have about the poem. Aruna (the EQ) has been kind enough to provide the links for the poem right in this thread. Read it at your convenience. It's a story poem which was published in Alive a few years ago. It's a great blessing to be able to write something that appeals to the younger generation. While I relish that blessing I am also aware that it is a great responsibility and I will have to be pretty careful about using that blessing.

Thanks for the wishes for my books going out of stock. I just have two copies each of those books left with me. They may print them again after a gap of four, five years.

Thanks once again for the nice words about the Ganhdari story. We all know that Gandhari is Duryodhanan's mother and the wife of King Drithurasthra. She assumed blindness voluntarily because her husband was blind. In that story I have traced the childhood of Gandhari, her sad marrige and her anger towards all the men in the world, including her brother Sahuni, Bheeshmar and her husband.

They have asked me to send my picture and a short biodata. All the prize-winning stories are to be published in a compilation. It is going to be released in a month. Once that is done, I will post it in the site.

Thanks once again for all the kind words, Bhargavi,
    love,
    sridhar