1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 11

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Sep 21, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

My Dear GFs,

Today is a very special day for me. You will know the reason in the Epilogue to Episode 12.

I was very particular to post the story before 4 30 today. I had already alerted some of my daughters who would have set their alarm to wake up early to read the episode. So when the power went off at 3 PM (it goes off from 3 to 6 every day) I immediately activated Plan B. Got the whole episode in a pen drive and rode to the office to use the UPS there. Fortunately before I came here power was restored.

You came to know Vidya's form in the last episode. And in this you will know what is there in her heart. If somebody like Arun should fall in love with her, what should be the stuff she should be made off?

This episode was born out of my constant search for the answer to this question.

I am now happy to place the child in your hands.

And like an anxious mother waiting for your fb.

Love,
    sridhar

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    This episode was even more emotional. Arun’s recommendations for karthik speak about his generosity. His qualities are true and beautiful like his love for vidya.Is it not???Your description of kamla’s dilemma and her sequence of thoughts (part 2)trying to know about vidya was picture perfect.

Again your favorite,i.e the insertion of mouth watering dishes has come (Walnut halwa and ginger tea).

“There are three very important days in my life, Naren. The day my dear Kumar proposed to me, the day when Arun asked for my friendship and yesterday, when Ritu and her boss saved me and Kumar from danger.”

Of course one more(or some more) memorable day(s) has to follow kamla which was shown by naren’s gesture…

The portion describing kamla’s shopping was great.Samuthrika pattu,a necklace in GRT.You have exactly catched women’s favour .There you are!!!!:wow:exactly:

Atlast we have reached where we have to.Vidya’s love for kamla and kumar made us emotional.As I would have already mentioned several times,( because it keeps revolving around )arun was a gem of a person .He is plain hearted, generous shares his unconditional love so is vidya.They are made for each other.Let us wait and see what happens next.

I am really moved by kumar’s words to vidya while giving the gifts.

“My Lord, can there be a worse hypocrisy than my offering something to you? Whatever is there in this world belongs to you.

Vidya asking about arun’s family and puzzling(struggling) to know whether arun was married to ambuja.
    Thanks again for giving a few minutes of joy by reading your episodes…

Take care
    Bhargavi

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi,

Like a student who slowly clears his arrears subjects I am clearing all the pending fb.

As I told earlier ALS is a story of good persons. If you had read HE you would have noticed that at the end it becomes an association of good.
    We have had enough stories about bad persons and more than enough about the conflict between good and evil. For a change ALS is all about good, all about love.

Kamla is adept in handling emotions. Is she not a psychiatrist of repute? And though she has some clues she is anxious to know whether Vidya is really available for Arun.

I will let you know a secret, Bhargavi. It was at this point that I added a dialogue for Naren which made Indhu to guess that Naren is in love with Priya, Kamla's daughter. So I removed those lines and finally brought in Naren-Priya love in the 14th episode as a pleasant surprise to all.

I will have to thank my DW for giving these suggestions - of course not directly but as shopping demands. ha ha ha.

The obscure poet is none other than yours truly. I have known persons who have given great gifts to temples. These people say "You know, I repaired Lord's "Kudhirai Vahanam" at a cost of 3 lakhs."
    I used to think (and in some cases even say it aloud) who are we to give something to God when he already owns us and whatever we own. If that's not hypocrisy what else is? I wanted to bring in that thought here and created a scene exclusively for that.

I am happy that you were joyful while reading these episodes. I will have to thank HER for giving me the gift of making you joyful.
    love,
    sridhar