1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I am repeating your words here, you made me cry shamelessly dear. Why do you do this? I am just going to fall in love with this character of Arun...........

As you said the first episode itself is so powerpacked.......... need time to comment. I am like Kamla now, emotions are running high.........excuse me for now - will come back later.

1 person likes this.
  2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

WOW Sir I do not have words.Such a fantabulous piece! Toying with a myraid of emotions. Superb!! It just cant get beyond this. A master piece!!

You have captured the scene by scene act so well.Each character given importance whether its Kamla,Rao ,Arun or Kumar who hasnt even come on scene yet. I love the feminine strength of Kamla immensely and the boyish innocence and anger of Arun.What a wonderfully dangerous and exciting combination

When I first saw it divided into many parts ,I mentally prepared myself for a time when I shall peacefully read it. Saying that to myself I just browsed throught the first line and sat glued to my seat , peacefully reading the entire episode at one stretch with rapt attention, oblivious to the fact that i have read from start to finish.It is extremely brilliant Sir. Fantabulous!!

Love,
    Devika

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar Sir,

very captivating......read all the six parts in one go...i liked all the characters in the intro... if this is a love story between kamla and arun it is indeed a different kind of love story......eagerly waiting for the next episode...

Mindi

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Brindha,

I was almost living with Kamla and Arun for the past one week. I tried several openings for Kamla and finally decided this was the best.
    As I would often love to quote your first post brought immense relief to me, comparable only to the relief that my wife's Gynaec gave me some 22 years back, to announce to me the birth of my daughter.

You flooded me with relief and happiness with your post.

Don't worry about Arun not coming into your mental picture. He'll come soon when I open him up more in the future episodes.

It is easier to talk about the feelings and emotions we know, right? Hence I made my Arun a writer.

I am happy that the episode has raised a number of questions in you. What are first episodes for? Only to raise questions! Answers will come much later, surely before the end of the serial.

Thanks brindha for those kind words which would nourish me and stand me in good stead till the serial is completed.

Looking forward to travel with you all through the serial.
    love,

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

After all the things you had to undergo, this piece has come like a masterpiece. Kudos Sridhar.

Normally, when we read books, the first page won't catch our interest immediately...it will go on a slow pace..the later pages will build the suspense, romance, the emotions etc.what we call as suddu pidikardhu...........but this episode itself you proved me wrong by putting all the navarasas in little portion and letting out the secret as to what to expect from your serial. You are rocking.........

You have given an importance to even small roles in your episode that makes it more interesting. I could visualise the consultation chamber, Kamla seeing thru the camera, Arun finally saluting Kamla. The underlying current and emotions were strongly perceived and felt. This character of Arun is totally mystefying........... don't blame me later if I fall in love with this character. The fault lies in you.........I can't help it.

Sridhar, firste ippadi kalkitta apparum naanga enna seivadhu.......... micha episode ellam naanga enna fb ezhudhardhu.......ippovae ella superlatives kalli.........naanga apparum ditto dittonu poda vendidhudhan.Big LaughBig Laugh

6. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    When i saw you preparing for episode 1 Computer Typing , I didn't actually think that you 'll come out with such a fabulous beginning of the serial ! Feeling of pride fills my heart ,dear ! :hatsoff to you !
    Will come again with an elaborate fb soon .
    Love,
    Indhu .

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

A great beginning! Loved the way the story kick started, rather...started with a raging speed. May this slick speed continue and may all of us be similarly pleased week after week:)

I must say that the beginning has set a the space and style of this story. This neat style was evident in your previous He itself and now has become the character of your writing mode.

I liked the smart and confident Kamla, I guess you would know that! And I liked the vulnerable Arun Kumar who seems to be in a mess presently. Can't help the feeling that he is confused with emotions, emotions of love. Now, I just can't wait to get to know Vidya.

All in all, I foresee an arresting serial from the pen of Sridhar Varalotti. We have pleasurable few weeks ahead of us.

This production is surely on the way to become the latest box office hit from the Varalotti productions:)

L, Kamla

Much as I tried, could not get to the compu late last night, but it was a pleasant start to my today:)

8. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir,
    Wonderful start!
    I was able to visualize each and every scene --- Bhavani cleaning the name board, Kamla looking at the cab driver while waiting for traffic light, Arun looking at the doctor's note which says“I collect fees only from my patients and not from my friends. Good Day.” I was able to visualize the Honda overtaking the cab, too. Great! Hats off to you!
    I liked the way you introduced Dr. Kamla and Arun. Waiting to read about Vidya, the heroine of the story ( I guess) Can't wait to read the next episode!

best,

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

a wonderful beginning!
    I felt as if I was watching a movie as I read through all the parts in one go!
    I love Kamla's character already.
    Let us wait and see how Kamla finds a way to treat Arun's depression.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear lalitha,
    I'll give a detailed reply to your detailed fb later. But I just want to ask you a question. Let's take for example a film that's a tragedy. Have you seen Paasamalar, which came in 1963? The brother dies and minutes later the sister falls on brother's body and she also dies. When the film was screened people were sobbing in the theatres.
    Now tell me is there not a difference between that crying and the crying that happens for this episode, this serial.
    If you can say that this is different from that crying, then for me, it is mission accomplished. Have I made myself clear, Lalitha?
    love,
    sridhar

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008