1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 14, 2008.

1. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

I draw a blank, partly because I rarely watch Tamil movies, that too only if it comes with a lot of good reviews. I get turned off by some current so-called comedy actors. No sun TV either. Whoever you chose, let them not be plump, my request!

2. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

What about Geeta (K.Balanchander's serial - actress) ? To me, according to your comments and descriptions... she will match Dr. Kamla ? Isn't ?

3. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

Gowri came up with a wonderful choice like the actress she chose!

Now she looks a bit older than your varnanais. Why doesn't she go back in her age?

I said 'yes' again....

How about you?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  4. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Once again.I cant help but compliment Arun's character here. He shows a sense of maturity to his age to not projecting his sadness in day to day life and at the same time have the capacity to be sensitive.Its 2 extremes in one.
    Cant wait for next episode.

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

My Dear, Dear GFs,
    You made me as emotional as my character Arun Kumar (when Kamla gives a chit to him about the fees) with your loving fb and your enthusiastic participation.
    I want to give the whole world to you all in return. But that's something a poor mofussil accountant and a part time writer cannot afford.
    The most I can give you is advancing the posting of the second episode by a week. And I am giving it now.

Looking forward to your continued support, encouragement and participation.
    love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    Will honour your request. And choose a not so plump actress. The problem is that most of the Tamil actresses in that age bracket are unusually plump.
    Some more choices have been offered. Let's see.

7. varalotti

That's a great choice Gowri. I recently saw her as Jeyam Ravi's mother in Santhosh Subramanian. Once saw her in person at Pothys. In person she is not as tall as she looks in the movies. But her face was very beautiful. She has aged a lot but still a good choice,Gowri.

8. varalotti

You are perfectly right, Oviya. We can probably lift Geetha some ten years back. But honestly Oviya, I'd rather prefer making Tabu a little fatter than making Geetha a little younger.

9. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Chocolate. Could not see you in IL for a while. Hope everything is fine with yoiu.
    Every one of us have these extremes contained in us. In fact that makes our life interesting.
    The wait for the next episode is over, Chocolate. I have already posted it. Click the link below my signature and go read it. Please.
    love,

10. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the response. I am fine. How are you? I was slightly busy with moving from east coast to down south. Didnt see any of your series. Am I missing something?