A Little Thanksgiving Humor

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Arunarc, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]Parrot Attitude Adjustment [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]the bird's vocabulary. Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans,
    Sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]angrier and even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]onto John's outstretched arms and said, "I believe I may have offended you [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans,
    Sans-serif]inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]correct my rude and unforgivable behavior. John was stunned at the change [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]turkey did?" [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]Have a Happy safe Thanksgiving!![/FONT]

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

3. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Good it learned its lesson that way....great humor...

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Realised in a hard way, poor parrot!nice one!

5. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite