1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

A Little Thanksgiving Humor

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Arunarc, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]Parrot Attitude Adjustment [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]the bird's vocabulary. Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans,
    Sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]angrier and even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]onto John's outstretched arms and said, "I believe I may have offended you [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans,
    Sans-serif]inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]correct my rude and unforgivable behavior. John was stunned at the change [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]turkey did?" [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]Have a Happy safe Thanksgiving!![/FONT]

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

3. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Good it learned its lesson that way....great humor...

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Realised in a hard way, poor parrot!nice one!

5. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite