1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A lenthy snippet always makes me lazy to read!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by yams, Jun 7, 2010.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

i always love reading your snippets! because since its mostly some of our real time incidents!
    we are surely here to spent only our spare time with IL and it really makes us difficult in case we come across a lengthy snippet!
    i know a lengthy message when delivered lengthy gives more sweetness! but just think of some lazy fellows like me??
    i just love to read some popular threads and its length makes so tired to read the rest and i just skip it off missing such a wonderful thread really makes me to feel too bad but everytime i take it i don't even move one or two paragraphs!
    so i just request my IL friends just be short and sweet in matters so that all of us love to read your real time incidents!
    i just love viji ma's thread since it is always short! sweet! and also matters!
    just wanted to share friends! and i am sorry if i had hurt anyone by my writings! didn't really mean too! :bowdown:bowdown

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Well you wanted to communicate something like preferring 20/20 than test matches! Understandable. :)