A Job That You Would Like To Try For A Week?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rihana, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Not really.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

Does it mean 40+ adults?
    I would really like to see how relationships start and grow at 40+, specially marriages.
    With this as backdrop, maybe you should try some proposals to the matrimony sites, Bharat Matrimony and Shaadi for the older adults to be educated on relationship and the aspects of aging/growing. It might be almost revolutionary to get some counselling for the eternally single people and give some insights into their minds.
    Even propose something to the HRs of big MNCs where you can take sessions for the senior level people. Im sure many of them feel like they are in a rut, because either they cant grow to next level or they dont like what they do anymore.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

You tuber: If I have the time and capacity to edit videos, I would still consider doing it as a part time job. I am so much interested in recording my social experiments and global trips/exploring different cultures etc... Each time I see something new or something that could change the thought process of someone I know I feel like videotaping it and presenting the same with a caption in an interesting manner like youtubers do. But I only can take videos and the rest needs time and efforts, which I do not have. I wish I take up this profession and learn to edit videos faster at least during my sabbatical this time

Model: I remember wanting to become an actress at the age of 5 when I first saw a movie in theatre. I imagined myself being like Sri Devi in a big screen with attractive dresses and jewelries. I would always talk about this ambition at home, to the extend my mom decided to stop watching TV after that.
    My parents and grand parents thought acting was not a good career, especially for women from respectful families. So, my desire to become an actor got buried at that young age.
    But now a days, after seeing many movie stars and the way they carry their life with dignity, I truly miss my passion.
    On the other hand, my 9 year old DD is so fond of media, and acting. She is on tiktok and has many followers for her dance and videos. Everyone appreciates her dancing skills and call her as a born actor.
    The trend has changed in the society and people are open to different professions.
    I wouldn't mind if my DD chose to become a model. But if I could go back to my age and shape, I would want to model at least for a short film or TV advertisement

drdiva likes this.
  4. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Skin therapist/cosmetologist or dermatologist. I am really interested in it.

Otherewise, a farmer. I don't want a 8-5 job. Instead I want to build and raise a garden with fruit trees, vegetables, herbs, flowers, honey bees, a henhouse, throw in some sheep in there och live and sell from what I beget from my home garden.

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

That is quite out of box thinking. But by mere trying for a week, is it not difficult to reach proficiency and fully comprehend the job and do or perform it in impeccable elan?
    Wish you all the best.
    Regards.

6. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Yes, one week is not enough to fully understand everything but I would like to completely cut-off from everything else, and try live with nature and learn as much as possible.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Thyagarajan

That is a positive note. Thanks my heart is ebbing.
    Regards.

8. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Stand up comedy

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Sure it is out of box thinking. For this job one has to be nimble brained a d quick in associated memories to reel out jokes after jokes. Naturally you must be a store house of fun and humour.
    @Rihana it is easy to make out a list of the likes & their approx personality and mental make up. This responses can be considered as a part of invisible survey.