1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A holy challenge- idea revisited

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by csaigeetha, Apr 28, 2011.

1. csaigeetha

csaigeetha New IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Life is a poetry. It has rhythms and bounces but the bounce is always for good as it gives you a new beat of music

The optimist or watever u call it started debating after my early post. I had very well poured out my emotions as a mother but as a debater, it had many things to prove me wrong. The first point laid was

1. Pain is the power to hinder personal growth

I have practically experienced it many a times in my own life. The shocks I received from my life were later identified as a boon in disguise and has helped me for my growth. God has been ridiculous, rude and demanding but has never left me in a mishap. It was just making of me more stronger and mighter.

So rethinking my post, I had a reason to believe that this rude behaviour of God also has something good in pocket for that mother which perhaps I or you may never know!

I suddenly stumbled upon a line in a book I was reading that night. "Suffering happens when something happens that we did not want.It gives a new condition in life. This may be illness, the loss of a loved one or a financial setback.Its just to change, leave the old! Suffering crack us open as we fear to accept this change"

Its says it all! The debate atlast favoured God's side and made my mind understand the game of God is always for good and my cry for justice for that mother was also thus heard !:thumbsup
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Very well written dear!!! Liked it especially the last part....

3. csaigeetha

csaigeetha New IL'ite

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Csai,

Always our patience will be tested by the ALMIGHTY. The result will be cherishable and good only which we would not have thought about it. Very nice writeup.