1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Happy News! Seek Your Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 24, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

thanks a lot, Archana.
    sridhar

2. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

Very very happy to know about it uncle. Do anyone has to prove about your writing here after??????????? You are already in the heights uncle...that is why...your writing been recogonized everywhere.

I'm selfish pa...I will tell people...I know this person...and I know his writing nu...

And also happy to feel that when you hear my name...you will remember me nu?? is that so uncle???

Anyways I'm very much happy for you...All the best for your new Project uncle!

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL THE BEST WISHES.

Will sure to watch the video?

Shanti

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Sir,

Heartiest congratulations and here's wishing you all the very best with your new project. Absolutely sure it will be a roaring success like all your other projects. :)

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Wishing You the Very Best Sridhar Sir...am glad your work is being recognised by such renowned personalities and being publicized. Many would benefit from reading your work. Good Luck to you

6. varalotti

Dear Malar,
    Very happy to see your loving fb. It's not any proof, Malar. I gave my life to write that book. As Pattimanram Raja mentioned in his speech "இவர் உயிரைக் குழைத்து எழுதிய புத்தகம்." So when I get this reconfirmation I feel happy. Recognition is the only valuable reward for an artist.

I am happy to have known you. Your fbs have given me the same kind of reassurance which Suki Sivam's words gave me.

How can I ever forget you , Malar? Every reader, every person who posts a comment to by scribblings is dear to me.
    love,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Shanthi,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Do watch the video and let me know what do you think.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Satchi,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes . Your confidence in me and your flowing compliments have done wonders to my writing.
    (to my ego as well)
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Oh Srividya! I missed you for so long. Welcome back. Thanks for your kind wishes. His mentioning my book will help spreading the message faster. That gives me the greatest happiness.
    sridhar

10. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I listened to Suki Sivam's lecture in te link you have provided. Certainly, it is another feather to your cap! I have read this book. But when I heard the words from Suki Sivam's mouth with expression, emotion et al, it was really a great experience! It seems to have added value to your writing! Congratulations!
    Love
    Malathi