1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A hairy solution!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Kamla :)

Vadivukaresi range villi-ya irupeenga pola irukku! :hide:

I can ban you, but you have so many fans here who will make banners to bring you back!

2. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear K2S,

Thank you, my friend. I am so glad that you found the post hilarious. If waxing is a curse that we have to bite our tongues and put up with, then the least we should be able to do is fight back by making fun of this barbaric cruelty inflicted on women (mostly by ourselves but that is neither here not there). There has got to be some perks to being a girl, right?

Which election should I stand for? Presidential election of the 'Kingdom of Clowns' or the 'Silliest of La la lands'? With the 'Pot of White Rice' as my election symbol, I have a fighting chance to win this. The first thing I need is a campaign manager. In the words of Kamalji, what say you, my friend? Ready to come on board?
    :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  3. meenasankaran

Dear Mithila aunty,

Welcome! :)

//I have got so used to waxing that it does not pain me.//

I wish I could say the same but unfortunately, I am such a wimp when it comes to pain and still howl (very elegantly though :)) after every visit. If my plan ever gets implemented, I can envision your words of advice 'oh,men please do get used to waxing.It won't pain you when you sit on the chair awaiting the capital punishment ie waxing.' carved on the walls of each prison.

Thank you for humoring me over even a silly post such as this.

4. Dhaanika

Dhaanika Gold IL'ite

I remember that Friends' episode where Monica and Phoebe try waxing, and then Joey and Chandler do the same... it was hilarious! Reading your post reminded me of that episode!!

5. meenasankaran

Dear Suja,

While I am truly sorry to hear your painful weekend ordeal that left you with a //frozen "bewildered" expression//, I couldn't help laughing at the 'feral cat with bushy eyebrows' imagery. I am glad you enjoyed the post Suja. :)

6. meenasankaran

Spiderman, my friend (now why does that sound loony???),

//I can ban you, but you have so many fans here who will make banners to bring you back! //

Ban, banners, thread, threading.....hmmm....you wouldn't be related to actor T.Rajendar by any chance, would you? :):)

Vadivukkarasiyellaam onnume illappaa....avangale enga veettu gurukulaththula thaan villaththanam padichchaanga:)...(non-tamilians, please forgive me for straying from English momentarily).

7. meenasankaran

Dhaanika,

//I remember that Friends' episode where Monica and Phoebe try waxing, and then Joey and Chandler do the same... it was hilarious! Reading your post reminded me of that episode!!//

While I have not seen all the episodes of Friends, I have seen several over the years and have always found them to be amusing, fresh and contemporary. It is, therefore, high praise indeed to say that my post reminded you of one of those episodes. Thank you, my friend.:) I am glad you enjoyed reading it.

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

my dear meena,

:biglaugh: what happened to you.???? the last time i saw you nanna dhaane irundhai?
    with the milk of human kindness oozing out from every post of yours???

Now when did you start getting such villainous ideas?????
    and some of them have joined YOU here with more cruel ideas.:rotfl... paavam yaar their threshold for pain is so low just eyebrow threading is enough..remember joey in FRIENDS????:rotfl

9. Mythily

Mythily Senior IL'ite

Meeana,
    Loved reading ur post....such a hilarious one...LOL

10. meenasankaran

Ha ha ha Mindi.:)

//[​IMG]: what happened to you.???? the last time i saw you nanna dhaane irundhai?
    with the milk of human kindness oozing out from every post of yours???//

He he he...what can I say Mindi? Call it a momentary madness on my side. Despite my efforts to keep it hidden, my dark, villainous side pops up every once in a while. :rotfl One can only ooze kindness so much, right? :):)