1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A hairy solution!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Jul 18, 2010.

1. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Welcome back from your vacation Radhika! Hope you had a great time.

While I agree with you that giving birth to a child, the god-intended way, beats the misery of waxing, how much ever you wish, you cannot make that a reality.

For example, say I run in to an MCP (male chauvinistic pig as they are fondly called) and I am at a point where I can't stand to listen to his archaic views on the role of a woman anymore, cursing (silent or otherwise) is the next natural step. Now for a satisfactory cursing, you have to be able to think that the curse could come true. It has to be within the realm of possibilities and that is why I thought of waxing. :) Thanks for stopping by, my friend.

2. imenjane

imenjane New IL'ite

I am at work reading this post and couldn't help LMAO :rotfl

3. meenasankaran

Hi Jaishvats,

Welcome to my slice of the Snippets. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the suspense and humor in this post. :)

Yes, I have seen the movie 'What women want' starring Mel Gibson. A fascinating movie and the scene where dear Mel howls in pain after trying waxing is a memory that I am not likely to forget in this lifetime. Does the fact that the memory of that still makes me grin in glee make me a bad person?? (sigh.....) So be it.

The 'looking intelligent' tip really works, believe me.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

You seem to be a treasure chest of wisdom! What a wealth of tips and ideas? :) :thumbsup

Call it a woman's intuition or whatever, I seem to practice the first suggestion, happens almost involuntarily! My head motions suitably and my brows and mouth pucker up...another matter if I am aware of the matter discussed or not! So girl, here is a soul sista for you...:cheers

As for the waxing, guess your right ear is safe with you! I wonder why the concerned authorities did not get this idea? May be you should patent this idea of your's, it could fetch you a handsome sum?!

BTW, hidden among the puzzle pieces, is that your lovely face? Please do let me know and put my mind to rest.:)

L, Kamla

5. meenasankaran

Aruna,

I am glad you enjoyed the post and agree with my observation that waxing is a fate far worse than any form of death penalty. After one look at a tin of hot melted wax, what prisoner would not kneel down to beg for the electric chair? :)

Thank you for your enthusiastic appreciation. It means a lot to me.

6. meenasankaran

Dear Raba,

//[​IMG][​IMG]I just loved the way to look intelligent.[​IMG]//

Thank you, Raba. In many situations, I found the need to look intelligent and being deprived of it naturally, I was forced to spend many hours perfecting this look and now use it like a pro. No one can tell that I am a fake. :)

7. meenasankaran

//i have another solution, have a mother in law and DIL arguing in front of the prisioner, and he will beg for the electric chair.//

What an ingenious idea Kamalji! I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that 2 minutes into witnessing a MIL and DIL arguing, the prisoner will bang his head hard in the nearest available wall hoping to end his misery. Who can blame him? Really! :biglaugh

8. meenasankaran

Welcome Imenjane!

If you read my post and laugh at your workplace, can your company sue me for 'disturbing the peace'? Just checking.:)

Thank you for stopping by. I am happy that you got a laugh out of my post.

9. meenasankaran

Dear Kamla,

First of all, thank you for sparing my right ear. It ain't much but it is mine so glad to have it spared. :)

As far patenting my idea to collect the big bucks, the way my luck is going these days, I might be willing to bet my right ear again that someone already beat me to the patent office and ran away with my money to Bimini to sit on the beach and sip from a tall glass of cold lemonade with a little umbrella on top. Oh, well!

And yes, it is me peaking from behind the puzzled M. :) Until recently, I didn't put much stock into claims that Adobe Photoshop could perform miracles. But after looking at this gift from my niece, I stand corrected. .:biglaugh:biglaugh

Thank you Kamlaji, for your visit and your comment.

10. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

While he is sitting there on the chair getting the waxing done we should also do threading on his face, pulling out hairs from all over his face! ( How cruel we are! :hide:)