1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A guys story !

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by oneuser, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

You cannot undo your past and by reliving those moments it is increasing the blemish and pain. You should either move on and not think about marriage until you are psychologically okay. As mentioned earlier, we know only 20% of the story and the rest is best unsaid, because the case is over.

Next time around, be careful and candid.

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Oneuser,
    Basics first, How long were you even married?

There is not much context without even knowing some basics. It is like you are providing a few stray info here and there, and what sort of feedback can IL-ites give based on that?

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Interesting, you still call ur ex-wife "Honey" hmmm.....

4. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

Bang on Nandshyam... I too am wondering whats wrong... he calls his ex A,B and C and then someone suggests why dont you call them Ash and Bipasha and immediately he switches to "Honey"

Says he was in judicial custody because of his ex and still manages to call her honey...

Can't quite understand whats happening here...

Sorry to have side trancked but I am confused..

OP, YOu are not able to understand and decide your own emotions for another person...how can you understand an instituion of marriage which is a cosmic complication in itself...

You seriously need to do some growing up as Gauri suggested..

1 person likes this.
  5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

The lady was never his honey, since the beginning she was his bitter medicine. Atleast that's what he says. There are too many things to understand which is like opening a can of worms.

6. oneuser

oneuser New IL'ite

hi all, Thanks again for the new replies, I would want to wind up my presence here, mainly becoz I have got the answers I was looking for and I feel better now than before and thanks a lot to all here for all that you did. I did not reveal some of the details to some of your questions as I wanted to keep some anonimity, and please excuse me for that. so I agree because of that it is natural for some people to write comments as they did, and I did not mind much any of the comments even if I mentioned about the same in my previous post, I am a little thick skinned for that, also I came here expecting some criticism so no offence taken at all.

And as to saying the honey part, I thought you would get it, it is simple, she is girl A to me before marriage, honey during marriage and ex after marriage. so I used same convention. and as you might be guessing I do not hate her, thats becoz the stock markets wont go up if I hate her nor will I get a good job. once again thanks to all.

Thanks

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Moderators can as well close this thread. This is perhaps oneuser's only thread and he doesn't want to continue this thread anymore.

8. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

I dont think you treated her as that.

9. Malyatha

Malyatha Gold IL'ite

I, for one, do not want to be hostile to you. I'm just asking you for further clarifications as your story STILL makes NO sense to me.

Your wife was able to get an annulment based on a 'love interest', but you claim that your only 'love interest' was the infatuation you had for an office colleague?

You were remanded into judicial custody???? For what? For domestic violence? For dowry harassment? False 498A? Why? What?

Since this is an anonymous message board, you might get practical advice only if you were more forthcoming about what went wrong in your marriage.

All this postmortem and self-pity is not going to do you any good. If anything, then it will only serve to bring back bad memories and to tip you over the precipice into deep depression. If you have no intention of ever getting back together with her, and, if you wish to start life anew, then you should either share your full story here so that people can tell you where you went wrong, and how to avoid such issues in a future relationship, OR you should do some rigorous self-analysis, seek counseling, and take the time to heal yourself before looking for another wife.

Either way, don't beat yourself up too much. What is past, is past. Certainly, make doubly, triply sure not to repeat the mistakes of your first marriage but don't brow-beat yourself so much so that it takes a toll on your self-esteem and self-confidence. NO ONE is perfect and we have all made mistakes, but the practical thing to do is to learn from them and move on, not beat ourselves up over-and-over-and-over about them and to set ourselves up for a lifetime of pain and suffering as a result of these mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
  10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Amen to that !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.