1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A guys story !

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by oneuser, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shruthi10

shruthi10 New IL'ite

Dear Oneuser,

Reading your posts, I feel that marrying Girl A was a wrong choice on your part. The reason you chose to marry her should have been because you love her and can't live without her...and not because of parental pressure or because you could not have gotten a better gal etc...u get the drift...

Marriage is for keeps (IMO) and it is one of the most important decision you wld make in your life...you should not have married Gal A if you did not love her...true, love can grow and that's how arranged marriages work...however both spouses must work at this...marriage requires a lot of work...one should not take the other for granted...

However, Gal A's act of running to her parents in tears everytime you guys fought, reflects on her immaturity...in fact both of you were immatured and not ready for this marriage if you ask me..

You are not a rotten person, you just made a wrong choice in your life...all of us make mistakes...u need to learn from this mistake...in your future relationship, try getting to know the gal well and pls...do not have a phobia for marriage...because a lot of pple out there (incl myself) do have a wonderful marriage...take care :)

2. maggi99

maggi99 Senior IL'ite

Whats with this... dont know how this would be possible

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  3. shruthi10

shruthi10 New IL'ite

Hi,

I feel that you made the wrong choice by marrying Gal A...you should have married only when you love someone and cant live without her...u should not marry due to parental pressure or because u cld not get a better match...

Marriage is for keeps and it's one of the most important decisions u would make in your life and it requires a lot of work, trust, respect, commitment and sacrifices.

Both of you were clearly not ready for this marriage, she going to her parents in tears everytime u fought and u telling her that you cant get over gal B were both very wrong and immature..in your marriage, there was no love and bond...

But I would not say that you are a rotten person because u have realised your mistakes and all of us do make mistakes...in your future relationship, do try to get to know the gal better first and do not jump into marriage...

And at the same time, do not feel afraid of getting married as there are lots of wonderful pple out there with successful marriages...

4. sarma

sarma Senior IL'ite

OP,

It is clear that you didn't care much for A. She came into your life and left. She and you seem to have done it in a way that you are cool with your folks and she is cool with hers. You are convinced that she is manipulative and naturally she does not have any goodwill left with you for you to feel sorry for her.

Most people in that position should see the glass half full and some may actually open a champagne bottle and celebrate and get back in circulation. What are you doing here? AFAIK, you are in the catbird seat.

Lookin' for B? You think she's here?

Good luck!

5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Aaah.. You are confused about what you want from a marriage. Next time around, get married for yourself and not for your parents. Your parents have finished their life, and it will not matter whether you bring A, B, C or Z. Live for yourself dude!

6. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

It is not a divorce it is an annulment here. Annulment can be given when it is non-consummated and within a short period. For which the girls side must prove his potency, secondly his love interest in girl B. To the court the girl gets the never married tag, but to the society she was married once.

7. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

How is this possible?

This is just my opinion after reading your story. I think you married your wife just for her money. If not for her richness, your parents would not have tried to convince you and you would not have fallen for it.
    If a woman does not feel like a woman when she is with her man, that's the worst possible thing happening to her. Millions think Aishwarya is beautiful but if her husband feels otherwise about her, I guess Aishwarya would act just like your wife did.

Did it ever occur to you that you never made your wife feel like a woman? That's why you had to see the monster in her. You reap what you sow.

8. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

hmm... interesting.

9. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Yes Arch it is feasible. The bride can get an annulment if she can prove that the man had had a love interest and he was never physical with her. That would be a valid reason to dissolve the marriage. There are clauses for annulment and not all cases can get one. But when the court sends out an order it might be against the man. The man will have issues when he scouts the second time!

We can also debate what if the lady had a relationship with someone else. So that cannot be the cause per se, but the man's affair is a big time issue for the court and they can dissolve it.

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I am a person who does not believe in tags. Whether (s)he's seen as a never-married or a divorcee or a widow or whatever-tags-out-there does not matter. End of the day its the baggage one needs to carry on. I pity girl A for that. Hope she moves on.

Analyze yourself before finding fault in others is all I say. May be it will help you be a better partner in future relationships.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.