A Great Insult to Motherhood!!

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Priya_Mommy, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

I havebeen watching in TV about a girl (Narthana) who is 5 years old was brutally beaten up by her mother for the past 10 days. The reason being, Narthana became a restriction to her illegal relationship with a guy. Not sure about her father. Narthana's mother and her step father are behind the bars.
    I feel really sad by looking at her and unfortunately I belong to the same city where the girl belongs to. I am moved with the pathetic story of hers and immediately asked my relatives there to do some monetary help on my behalf.
    The girl was brutally beaten and there were bruises across her body. All her blood got infected and liver bleeding.. Nobody is looking after her except her school teachers out of humanity.

She has been sent for Chennai as there is no treatment for liver bleeding available in that place. Global Hospitals, chennai came forward to treat her at free of cost as they have specialization in treating.
    The local MLA gave 20K donation to get her treatment done. Thanks to Global hospitals and local MLA to come forward and helping out deceased child.

Her mother being educated and a teacher by profession, dont know how she got hands to beat that little girl like anythig. Is she a mother??Doesn't she feel motherhood feeling atleast for a second. Did she moved by own little 's child's crying???
    So sorry to say, that lady must be punished severely and the girl should be kept away in any orphanage or should be given for adoption. I am sure there are people who are desperate for children. Her mother must be punished with the similar kind as like Narthana.
    Mothers like Narthana's mother is an insult to Motherhood. She is no way fit to live in this beautiful world.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    sindmani likes this.

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

oh yes priya_mommy, I totally agree with you....

i felt very very very sad to see that news that i could not bear to see the child's wounds !!

i just could not hear the description of torture her mother gave her also !!

so i changed the channel immediately, but deep in my heart I felt very angry at her mother...

3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

it is horrible. How can anyone, especially a mother can do this to her for these kind of reason.

I agree with both of you This girl should be adopted by a good family who can show love.

That woman should be punished.

4. sreesai

sreesai Senior IL'ite

True, it is great insult to the motherhood. I cannot image any mother doing this to her own child. Her mother should also be tortured and punished in the same manner as the child suffered, only then that lady will know the sufferings of a 5 year old.

I hope the child recovers and gets out of this trauma, that she had to face at such an young age. May God give her the strength to overcome this phase.

5. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

well said :thumbsup I too read this news some time back, she must be really psycho character to beat up her own kid like that. A shame on her!!