1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Good News! Seek Your Wishes And Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

This is my reply to Pushpavalli

Dear Pushpavalli,
    thanks for your kind wishes. And thanks again for wishing on behalf of your wonderful daughter, Malathi.
    Bless me that I may write more and write better.
    with warm regards,

2. varalotti

This is Monsi's Post:

Dear Sir,
    Congratulations and my best wishes for the success of the book. I would love to have a copy of it. Thanks for writing a book in english as I cant read the Tamil books :) :tongue

3. varalotti

This is Meeta's Post
    Dear Sir,

I feel so happy that finally I will have a whole book from you to read on. I don't like serial stories much as during the climax only, you put an end to that episode and waiting for another week to read the next part is terrible.
    And also, this book is English, thank you for considering people like me who were deprived of reading your other books being ignorant to Tamil.
    Thank you and lots of Congratulations to you. We will look forward to some more writing............
    By the way, Sir, this week, we won't have any She Episode 14, or what????????????????
    Today morning, when I logged into the story section, there was no SHE....
    I feel sad, anyways but felt happy to see that I will have a whole book to read on.
    Regards.

4. varalotti

This is Vidya's Post
    Dear Sridhar,

Congrats on this publication! You have taken very rightful pride in delivering this book to the world. Right from the language English, to the rebellious theme, to the design and lay out of the book- you have proved yourself to be the ammayappan of a worthy book. And Indusladies will take justifiable pride in being the ones who are always the second to motivate and criticise you, in your path of being an acclaimed writer. I say second, since the first line of support is always from Indhu and Indhu Publications.

I am sure many more such sparkling, sparking stories will follow and we will write more such posts of joy and praise.

5. varalotti

My reply to Monsi

Dear Monsi,
    Thanks for your kind wishes. I will be happy if you can buy the book, read it and post your comments.
    regards,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

My reply to Meeta
    Dear Meeta,

I am really happy for having made you so happy. The hours I spent on writing the book, working on the layout, struggling with that site's templates and designing the cover had not gone waste.

The site where my book is available in the US and since you live there the shipping cost will be the minimum. I am looking forward to read your comments on the stories in the book. Some of the stories like The Young Crow, and The Power Game are quite exclusive to that book and my writer-friend who helped me with the editing said that they are quite explosive too.

I am to be fully blamed for the delay in posting SHE today. This is our tax season over here and did not have any breathing time till evening. I have now posted it. Please read it and let me have your comments.

regards,

7. varalotti

My reply to Vidya

Dear Vidya,

That was one moving post which made me emotional. IL has been a great force for me. It was IL who inspired me to write more and write well. I could not have conceived a serial like SHE but for the loving encouragement I receive from you and all the ILites the world over.

Thanks a lot Vidya for your kind message. And my prayer to Lord is that I should always live up to the expectations of friends and well-wishers like you.

regards,

8. varalotti

This is my post announcing the sale of the first book

Most Gracious ILites,
    I am pleased to tell you that the sales of my book The Weaker Sex has commenced and I have got the first order.
    If it is any one among you, please let me know. I would love to thank you.

regards,

9. varalotti

This is Sreelatha's Post:

Dear Sridhar,

Congratulations on the publication :2thumbsup: and thanxs a lot for publishing it in English .will definitely read the book and get back to u.

Cheers
    sreelatha
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. varalotti

My reply to Sreelatha

Dear Sreelatha,
    thanks for your kind wishes. Looking forward to your comments on the book.
    regards,