1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Good News! Seek Your Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Sep 3, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,
    You such a prolific writer I am very confident that you will come out with stunning speech.. and with lots of material for new writings......I am eagerly waiting to see your blog post on the meeting.....Here is my Big
    Best Wishes

2. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar, Congrats and our best wishes. If i had known i would have postponed my Madurai trip. I am sure you will be giving many more speeches. Will hope to attend the next.
    My best wishes.
    Meenakshi

3. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Sridhar! Wish the function all success! Now there is no stopping you!
    Love
    Malathi

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    I am sure that you will again shine at the function, as usual. Looking at the content of your blogs, I am sure that the audience, irrespective of the age, will be entertained, educated and enthralled by your speech. By best wishes to you.

But one thing I would like to bring to your attention - the marketing of your books is not up to the mark. This is like precious diamonds being buried in mounds of hay. I would kindly request you to use this event as an opportunity to market your books, so that they are easily available in the leading bookstores.

Again, all the best.

Raji

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir...

My Hearty Congrats to you... Am so happy to read this...May God shower all his blessings to you.. Am really proud of you...All the BEST WISHES to you...

Shanti

6. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hello sir,

My whole hearted congratulations to you.

Pls do post your speech. Eagery waiting for your exemplarary speech which will felicitate me more joy .

7. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Uncle,Congrats and All the very Best!! You deserve this and i know u r going to rock the show!!

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear vjb,
    thanks a ton for the kind wishes and prayers. When you pray, He's sure to listen. thanks once again,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear Meenakshi,
    thanks for your kind wishes. If only you had postponed your trip by two days I would have been proud to have you amidst the audience. thanks once again for the kind wishes.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Raji,
    thanks for your kind wishes. Will the people be enthralled by my speech? Remains to be seen.
    thanks for the concern in marketing my books. Yes, there is not enough publicity for my books. But unless I am popular there won't be any publicity. Unless there's publicity I wont be popular.
    Books are going to stay even after I go. So sometime or other, at a time when He decides it's time, people might start reading my work. Till that happens I will be busy creating more and more books.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar