A Game silently making India Proud

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by laddubala, Jun 27, 2010.

1. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

A Game is silently making India Proud. Any guesses??????????

It is Saina Nehwal, who has made our <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> proud by winning her 3<SUP>rd</SUP> International Title. Yes, this was Saina's third successive title, having won the Indian Open Grand Prix at home and the Singapore Open Super Series Tournament last week. This is also the 20-year-old world number three's third Super Series title overall.

Saina continued her rampaging form with a straight-game triumph over <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Japan</st1:place></st1:country-region>’s Sayaka Sato here today. Unbeaten, the top seeded defending champion defeated her unseeded but resolute tival 21-19, 13-21, 21-11 in a rollerocoaster encounter that lasted only 45 minutes

By this win from her rank 3 she may go up to the rank 2.

Here are some of the pictures

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>

Lets us all wish her in this fantastic moment:cheers

Attached Files:

2. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

nice to know about this akka! thanks for sharing dear!

proud of her!:cheers

3. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Yeah. I felt proud when i saw that news. The media should have made a bigger splash about it. Saina deserves bigger coverage. I dont understand this partiality. Even if Sania Mirza loses, they put in first page and write half a page, or they will glorify our useless cricket stars, but true heros of other sports get step mother treatment. very sad.

4. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Yeah very true Swarna. I agree with you.

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Me too a fan of Saina Nehwal :cheers.
    She is in excellent form this season. Wish it continues for ever.

6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

whatever Sania Mirza does is on the cover page.........she hardly deserves anything of that sort.......

the opponent always makes a mistake and sania wins the game.......those who know the game wil understand wat am saying......must say she is an awful player......she plays like she is in a practice session........simply media created hype abt her........

the opponent always waits for her service since it is so damn easy to break........i wud say it was better to stay home than to go to the international mkt and bring shame to yourself and the country :rant

kudos to saina nehwal who didnt take success and hype to her head but played the game with full heart and won 3 tournaments in a row!!! :bowdown

Well Done Saina!! India is definitely proud of you :thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  7. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Read from Yesterday's news

Reporters have asked whether she is happy with the hatrick victory???

Her answer delighted me. here is .....

"இந்த வெற்றிகளால் எனக்கு மட்டும்தான் சிறப்பு. ஆனால் காமன்வெல்த் மற்றும் ஆசியப் போட்டிகளில் ஜெயித்தால் எனக்கு சிறப்புக் கிடைப்பதுடன் நாட்டுக்கும் பதக்கம் கிடைக்கும். எனவே அடுத்த இலக்கு அதுதான்’’ என்கிறார் சாய்னா. காமன்வெல்த் போட்டிகளில் கலந்துகொள்ள மறுத்த நம்ம ஊர் கிரிக்கெட் அணி கவனிக்க வேண்டிய விஷயம்!.

Very Proud to have a badmiton player like her.

All the best for your Commonwealth Games. Shine there with the Gold:)

8. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Thanks my friends for your FBs:)

9. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

Very Proud to have a badmiton player like saina.