1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A friend who I can never forget

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 27, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Janani

Thank you for your first fb and for your appreciation. Lalitha is a very seet person.

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats

Thank you for your wonderful fb. Lalitha is a very loving and affectionate friend , so I can never forget her. Ya if I get a chance I will teach her computer so that we can be in touch everyday

love
    viji

3. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Vijimaa

Friends are easily made but maintaining the friendship through years is truly admirable .
    That too for long 52 long years.Its only possible for a few persons like you Viji maa.Your friend will feel those words as they are directly penned down from your heart.
    Thanks for sharing

4. shree2506

shree2506 New IL'ite

Nice write up..long live your love and friendship..as natpudan suggested, why don't you introduce her too to this wonderful site?

5. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Viji Aunty, when i was reading your post on friendship there were tears in my eyes... Even i had a very good friend shilpa. We were like twin sisters in our classroom from 4th standard to 7th standard. For those three years, we were very close. Our teachers had a tough time to keep us silent while the class hours. As both of us were short and of same height we were the front benchers. During the maths class, i still remember, my teacher used to put a special chair and make one of us sit so that the class would be silent. After 7th, we had to move to another school and she changed the school. I studied in another branch. We met but occasionally. She got married in May 2005 and I got married in April. so couldnot even attend her wedding. Now completely lost track of her. No address.

Dear Shilpa, if you are reading this post, i would like to say one thing, many friends came in my life who are close to me. but the friendship that we both share is the best. We both never wanted anything from each other, it was pure love that we shared that i cherish till today.

Thank you Viji aunty for the beautiful post on friendship.... thanks a lot...

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear viji Mami
    Nice to read about your thick friendship. enna otrumai...en friend name lalitha...we were working in the same company.when she got married & gone to Rajastan... i also felt like this...

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

Thanks for the wonderful fb and also for the wonderful thoughts which I will treasure

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijj

Thanks for you good wishes. Oh I am blessed to have her as a friend, she has helped me in my life very much

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vinny

Thankyou for your appreciation and glad to know that you are proud of me . I wanted to phone my friend and tell her that I have written about her, will do it tomorrow I think

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meera

Thanks for your appreciation and glad to know tht your sisters are your best friends.

love
    viji