1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Fishy Tale

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 26, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Crazy eh , amma restaurants and water.HAHA

Yes and namo fish means treason , and jail.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Hahahahahaha

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

Agreed politicians like anything, even a butcher says i can vote for u, they will say please do.HAHA. Women , good tht they are not being discriminated, and we hope they perform well, that is all.There is much criticism about smita irani not being educated to take up the HRD ministry, but may i ask all other congress ministers, like AK Anthony, as defence minister, did he know anything aboyut the aurmy when he took over ? YB Vhavan, Swaran Singh, C subramanium and many other congress ministers of the past, held all portfolios like defence, foregin home, commerece finance, etc, were they genius that they knew those subjects ?

it is the buarocrats who will do the jobm, these are just figurheads with power, that is all.wishing all the ladies well, God bless them all.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,
    Yes i feel even if he does a fraction of what is expected of him, it will be great for me.let us see, he is not married, has no kids, so does not have compulsions,. sorry he is married, HAHA i forgot.Yes he must stop the welfare, but make people work for money, give them opportunites and not freebies and make them parasites as is the ase now.

REgards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

now that is one cklassy song, twisted very nicely.HAHA
    let us see how modi takes us his way, he now has absolute power, and cannot crib that he cant do this or that. there are no compulsions and the best part is, there is no opposition at all now to question him too.So he has to be careful that power does not go to his head and to thatof his ministers/

Regards

kamal