1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A dream comes true....

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by ranjinimookandi, Feb 21, 2010.

1. ranjinimookandi

ranjinimookandi New IL'ite

[justify]Hi IL'ites,

Today I just want to share with you one of the pleasant moment of my life...

Once I had a dream in which I was eating spicy, delicious, and tasty chicken biryani. Then when I got up that dream flashed into my eye, so while having breakfast with my family I told my dad about my dream. To fulfull my dream, my dad went to Trombay to order chicken biryani. In Mumbai, Trombay is the best place for chicken biryani. Janta hotel was our preference for chicken biryani. So dad ordered for 1 kg, but the manager said that they take only big-big orders i.e. for marriages and parties. So the manager told my dad that the minimum order-able quantity is 5kg, but since the manager was my dad's friend so dad convinced him and at last he agreed for 2 kg. Since Trombay is 30-kms away from my residence. So dad took a taxi to bring it to my home. Dad has already told mom not to prepare anything for lunch and he also told my mom not to tell this to me as he wants to give a pleasant surprise to me. After my college, as soon as I entered my home, I felt a strong smell of chicken biryani then saw a big vessel full of chicken biryani, I was feeling so happy.

It was a great feeling . With full of happiness we had our lunch, but the think was that I don't eat much and so are my parents and brothers. So in that 2 kg we have just eaten 20 to 30%. I tried so hard to eat the most, but my tummy was so completely filled that it become next to impossible for me to eat anymore. So we decided to give it to our neighbors and few poor people outside our society. We did that. But the think that I liked was my parent's love towards me. I dreamed something and they fulfilled it. Now I am a pure vegetarian but still whenever I hear the word chicken biryani, I remember this incident and feel so happy for what had happened on that day.

My parents are God's most pleasant & precious gift to me. I wish God to give them happiness and lots of blessings. My parents are the reason for my prayer.

"HEART" is a special word for "LOVE"
    "LOVE" is a special word for "CARE"
    "CARE" is a special word for "PARENTS"
    "PARENTS" are special to "US"!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Ranjini,

There is no comparison of parental love.. How many times it happens with us that what we wish for, our parents come to know and they fulfill that..
    Lovely incident ..thanks for sharing..

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ranjani

Nice to know that your parents fulfilled your dream. Parents are great and always have care and love for their children

love
    viji

4. vmtaurus

vmtaurus Bronze IL'ite

This truly shows how unconditional parents love is. They are willing to do anything to give you the best. We ARE lucky to have them!

5. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Hi Ranjani,

Glad to read your story.... There were so many instances that I still remember my parents love.

I still remember, I used to dream about delicious foods while I was studying abroad. And I still dream the same as I get nothing tasty in this country and my self cooking is also very poor.

I don't even share my dreams with mom all the time, but everytime I land in India, one thing I can assure is that, all my favourite dishes will be in our dining table. Just like a dream come true.

Our parents are the big emotional support we have in this world. In that matter, I am really thankful to God for gifting me such a wonderful parents and siblings.

Not only in food matters, but my mom still buys or designs dresses as per my wishes. For instance, one day while watching a movie, I casually commented about a beautiful black colour salvar. The next time when I visited India (after 2 weeks), my mom had designed a similar one and gifted that to me.

My mom is the best mind reader I have ever seen:)

6. ranjinimookandi

ranjinimookandi New IL'ite

Thanks to all of you....
    Yesterday I was upset to see only one comment for my post, but today I am quite glad to see your comments on my posts.

My hearty thanks to viji ma, tugga, deepali and vmtaurus....[​IMG]

7. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

Very true. Even when they hear me whisper that I need something, they make sure they have it done for me.
    Parents' love can never be replaced by anyone.

8. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

That's so cute of your dad, Ranjani!
    Sure parents make such a differnce to our life and are more than words can express!!! Almighty's version of himself!