1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Dieing Man on the Road

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 17, 2007.

1. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    I am indeed shocked to read this article.I originate from calcutta, and would never believ such an article. The people of calcutta would never do this. I have seen so many incidents on the road and people flock to the site of the accident and take the person to the hospital and do not care that the police will harrass them etc. They will even spend money to put the victim in a cab if the ambulance is not available.
    But if the article is true then it is very saddening.

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

That is a very useful piece of information , of which i had no knowledge of.

People are so scared of getting into police problems as of the courts too.

Wish they had informed us of this years ago.God knows how many lives could ahve been saved.

Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Priya,

Yes, Calcuttans are known to be soft and very cultured.See thisis from the news papers, so i cant say if they put masala in the story, and how far it is true.

But if true then very sad.This is not degrading Catcuttans, please.This could happen in any part of India, and still be sad.

Regards.kamal

4. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Kamal ji,
    This news made me feel very bad:-( . I can't believe that his own colleagues can do this to him. Just ignoring a friend who is in great danger. Where is their conscience? So selfish people. Hate them!

Wish and pray that incidents like this never happens again.

Sindhu

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sindhu,

We all read about accidents but this was so sad, whereby he could have been saved,and his collegues saw him but left him.lets hope this dosnt happen again.Regards.kamal