A Day Without Indusladies !

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Chitvish, Mar 24, 2007.

1. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Hii,

Thanks to Malathy and team for bringing up the site again. I almost felt as if a part of me was missing.. Was lost in the ocean of internet without IL.

We never realize the importance of certain things until they are removed from us. I realized yesterday how attached I am to IL, when I could not log on. In my case, "Absence makes the heart go fonder".

Like Chitra mentioned, it has become a healthy addiction and missed my fellow ILites. Hope this never occurs again.

Regards
    Vidya

2. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Being the first weekend after joining IL last week, I was looking forward to browse IL from home and :bangcomp: it was a huge disappointment to me when I could not connect to IL.

Today morning when I was able to connect, I heaved a huge sigh of relief.

It only shows that I am getting addicted to IL already.

3. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites,

I am so happy that I was not alone:yes:I was frantically trying to log in but with fail. I thought something was wrong with my laptop:bangcomp: Glad IL is back in action and running. I was having a tough day to begin with ,but was all the more unhappy to see a server problem and my family said they could understand my pain:)[call it a healthy addiction]Thanks to Malathy and Jey. Am catching up on all the posts that I missed. Good to be back with fellow ILites.
    Love,

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear all,

First of all accept my apologies for this delayed posting here. I was travelling and had limited access to the site. Used the limited acces to get the hosting company fix the issue that made the site inaccessible.

Thank you for being patient till the site came back to function. I am glad that everyone see your connection with IndusLadies as a positive addiction.

The site was unavailable due to a technical problem in the hosting server. We tried our best to fix it at the earliest.

Thank you once again for being patient for the site to come back.

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Here I am not writing about the technical problem. But a day without Indusladies:evil: I don't want to imagine that.
    even before I became a member to this site I used to browse this site daily alongwith other sites of my choice. But after being a member , to say the truth, I am spending more time in this site than other sites. This makes me feel home as my ideas were also accepted by others( which is exacty opp. to my house, where children don't even listen and so on). After logging to the site my self-esteem has gone up.:yes: I feel lucky to be a member of this site.
    Sriniketan

6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is not possible 'A Day without Indusladies'.
    It has made me not visit any other websites.
    Such a informative, educating, caring website because of all Ilites.

7. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

It is just not possible. I would feel am missing out on alot now that I found this site.

8. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Iam new to Indusladies group but from the day I have found this site I have developed a kind of close relationship which all u guys.If I have any question first thing I do I post it here>I feel I get a proper answer and guidance (Hence I feel as if Iam asking my mother )and day by day this site is becoming integral part!!I want to thank all of them who gave me valuable suggestions whenever I asked any question and have guided me in a proper way.Thanks once again and keep going Indusladies

9. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Hi All!!

It's been just 4-5 months since I joined IL & now it has become my favourite site. My day is not complete without logging into IL. My husband says u r addicted to that site .. Yes I AM!!!

regards
    ksv

10. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

I've joined this forum this month & am completely addicted & at home here.

Some of the reasons for my addiction are -

1. I love the variety of topics we get to discuss on
    2. the beautiful way the forums/subforums are classified and organized
    3. the lovely color combo and the layout of the site,
    4. the sweet little icons - these are a lovely collection, I can always find the right one to express what I need to,
    5. such informative and intellectual members,
    6. the innovative 'Who am I',
    7. active participation by members
    8. the clean and healthy atmosphere in the forums
    9. the list goes on & on & on...................

:clap :cool2: :thankyou2:

Carry on IndusLadies ! You've got miles and miles to go.................