1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A day in my life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Gem, Jul 30, 2007.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gem,
    You have a sense of humor to key in your " A day in my life " even in the middle of the turmoil. That itself shows that you have confidence in your ability.Continue on your path steadfastly and you will definitely achieve your goal.
    With best wishes,
    Pushpavalli

2. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Dear Gem,

Inspite of ur busy schedule, u had time to share the thoughts abt the day in ur life... From this i can understand how tired and frustrated u might have been and IL for sure helps us all to pour out our emotions in toughest moments.. It really helps in making our heart light and feel better...

Keep posting ( I mean Keep sharing) !...

It will make u feel young and energetic...

3. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Gem,
    I really loved the way you described the day of your life. Every bit of it was so very well narrated that I could actually imagine you. I completely empathise with you and I know that you will be able to come out of it with victoty and glory as it is very much clear from your post that you have that determination and strong will power without which noone can think of pursuing the studies after marriage and having kids and more than anything else you have got your family fully supporting you :2thumbsup: It reminds me of my mother who did her post grad having 2 small kids and she also got complete familiy support. I wish you good luck:thumbsup . And also it gives me immense pleasure to recommend your post for the Finest post of August.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...t-post-august2007-nominations.html#post101170

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hello Gem,

Not just your name, but also your post was a Gem :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You describe your present difficult situation with humor and the positiveness you spread through that writing is really infectious :)
    Wonder if you get time enough to see our fbs or maybe all this will wait till you are through with your hectic schedules.

L, Kamla

5. Gem

Gem New IL'ite

Dear Mrs Pushpa,
    How are you? Thank you for your encouragement.

Love,
    Gem

6. Gem

Gem New IL'ite

Dear Maha and Monsi,
    Thank you very much for the feedback. My heart is full of happiness.
    I wrote on the spur of the moment and just wanted to share.

Monsi, thanks for your nomination. I certainly didn’t expect that. It motivates me further to write my experiences.

Warmest regards,
    Gem

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  7. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gem,

I got to see this post of yours from the finest post nominations. Wow! you have expressed your feelings so well with such a good spirit. You will surely come out in shining colors and I can see that will power in your post.

My husband wanted me to go to school for doing the Masters, but you know I keep pushing it giving reasons like the years of gap in studying, having a family and a 1-year old to take care, etc.

Believe me...from now on I am going to keep looking at you as my role model to pursue studies with a family and children.

Good Luck and keep sharing your experiences. Remember, IL ites are here to encourage you when you need it. :2thumbsup:

Malathy

8. Gem

Gem New IL'ite

Dear Kamla,
    Thank you very much for the fb. Actually I try to ‘hook’ on to IL at least once a week. I get so revitalised just reading some of the IL posts (and there are so many great inspirational pieces). IL keeps me going. Sometimes I can’t when work gets heavy. But once an ILite, always an ILite. I must find time to post more feedbacks for other threads.

Warmest regards,
    Gem

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear gem,
    sorry i missed out here, wonderful article and you have picturised your agony so well, keep it up you deserve to be recognised here..sunkan

10. Gem

Gem New IL'ite

Dear Malathy and Sunkan,
    Thank you very much.

Sunkan, I enjoy reading all your posts- about your experiences, family and your hobbies. They are beautiful.

Warmest regards,
    Gem