1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

A dark spot on my nose.plz help me....

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by jaanu_2721, Nov 30, 2007.

1. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

My skin is oily type.Now my problem is i have a pimple on my nose.and it has left a mark.am suffering with form 2years.i have applied mint,tulasi, neem but no result. i have tried nomarks,garnier even though there is no result.plzz suggest me what to do.am unable to move in public with this mark.and it was being easily pointed by others.am feeling shy to go out and move with friends.am even unable to face interviews also.plz suggest me.wht should i do.

2. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

y no one is replying?plzzzzzzzz someone suggest me a solution,.....:bowdown

3. Indian_Rani

Indian_Rani Junior IL'ite

I had the same problem with uneveness and past breakouts.

For the time being, use a foundation or a good coverup. And play up your other features such as eyes or lips. or clothes, jewlery or shoes. It distracts attention from the nose. And i think u might be exagerrating because even if you have scars nobody examines you that closely. I doubt a scar from a pimple is that bad.

Find a good moisturizer. I use a moisturizer for uneveness. unfortunately i dont think its available in india. For oiliness, do you have a regular skincare regimen.

Good luck.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  4. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

thanku rani,

but i dnt use any lipsticks etc.am a student so i hesitate to use.but plzz suggest me how to reduce that markshakehead.plzzzzzzzz i have to get rid of it...:bowdown

5. sharm1411

sharm1411 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Find out good parlour for consultation.

Regular Use of alovera will reduce the marks.

regards
    sharmila

6. bhuman

bhuman Senior IL'ite

TRy chantik... a product from a beauticean.. is available in all leading stores..

Or even you can try nivea cream, its really working......... you can see difference very soon

7. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Have you tried applying a face pack of turmeric, milk and a few drops of honey? Try this everyday or may be even twice a day. Let it dry just enough and wash it off.

Also, if you don't already do this, drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water everyday. Your skin will start glowing in no time.

Pranayam (breathing exercises) and meditation help tremendously too. They leave your skin glowing. Do try to inculcate this in your daily routine. It will go a long way in maintaining great health, great skin, beautiful hair, not to mention the wonderful benefits it provides your mind and overall personality.

For immediate cover-up you can use a concealer. You get them in different shades to cover different types of blemishes. You will find them in beauty stores like Ulta or even stores like Walmart and Target. Or check them out online.

Hey, don't confine yourself for this reason. I can understand that this makes you very conscious but try to take it easy. Try all options that you have been suggested by friends here. I am sure something will work out.

Good luck!
    SS

8. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Try the follwing:
    1.Make a paste of neem leaves and apply. After it dries wash it off with besan. Donot use soap. 2.Dry orange peels and finely grind it. Mix this with tomato juice and apply. 3.You can use aloevera gel regularly to reduce the marks. 4.Apply a paste of garlic on the affected area. 5.Steam your face once in a week so that the pores get cleaned. This will also improve the complexion of the skin to a large extent
    luv,
    Deepi.

9. Lalla

Lalla New IL'ite

try using lemon juice, wash your nose with lemon every night, never before going outside (sun and lemon dont'match).

bye bye