1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Daddy's Lullaby :)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jasmine25, Jun 24, 2014.

1. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

A mother often sings a lullaby to her child (at least as far as I have seen & heard) but i see my DH overtaking a singer like me :yes:to entertain the LO which has just blossomed inside me and our life..

I could see daddy's enormous joy and love towards the LO from the moment I conceived..DH sings "vaa vaa yen devadhaiye" from Abiyum naanum movie and "Anandha Yazhai" from thaanga meengal everyday to his LO...he would have watched this special songs countless times with tears and emotions as if he is watching it for the very first time..

He has become a responsible dad even before the kid is born..LO is our gift of love, our precious, our dream come true, our future, meaning for our living and many more..As we encountered a bitter happening in my previous pregnancy at 8 weeks, DH is holding on to prayers sincerely and has become spiritual which surprises me..He is definitely a believer of god but now he has become a devotee surrendering himself to god..LO has changed our life completely and everyday we thank god for this blessing..

DH has turned out to be my mom in taking care of me..
    He is a busy person at work but i receive calls from him every 3 hours inspite of his hectic schedules which I enjoy the most nowadays..

For every doctor's appointment he is the first one to get ready and wakes me up much ahead of the schedule and we end up reaching the hospital before even the doctor and the radiologist could come in for the day.. I lost my patience waiting for NT scan but my DH declared a day's off at his office.. It should have showered that day as it was unbelievable for me to acknowledge his act of taking a day's off...interactions between my Gynec and DH has increased proportionately and at times I wonder whose appointment is this?? :rantAnyhow am happy that he is taking extra miles where ever he can to safeguard me and LO..

He has gone crazy as I saw him looking into the scan report midnight..he is expecting a little jasmine (a replica of me)...we are not aware what is in store for us..Be it a boy or a girl, he/she is our treasure of life..

He is an affectionate and caring person but recently his love and affection has increased drastically..I love being pampered by him everyday :kiss weekend is a feast as he cooks delicious food especially for me..i feel delicious as he prepares it with lots of love to his dear wife..Before going to sleep he will make sure if I had my pills and horlicks..Some times I feel hungry midnight.. He gets up to prepare something as I soon as I utter the word -am hungry..so sweet of him..

With a dear hubby by my side i forgot my struggles, morning sickness, tiredness etc and successfully completed my first trimester..Still many miles to go and am sure with all this pampering and support from my DH I can cross the bridge at ease and gift him a cutie-pie,our doll, our bundle of joy hale and healthy..Our baby is lucky to have such a dad who is eagerly waiting to hold the little one in his arms and carry him/her in his heart throughout his life :)

20 people like this.

2. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Jasmine, Lovely dear! Hearty congratz and tight hugs! 2 more trimesters to go.Bless you a chubby cutie wrapping this lovely couple with love loads :)

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congrats to you Jasmine dear. Take care and all the best for a safe delivery. Husbands are also equally anxious waiting for their loving wife to deliver. Glad your dh is taking utmost care of you and waiting to sing and waiting for you to conceive. WhenI ewas pregnant after three years of marriage my husband took good care of me and after delivery also he used to be always with me, I used to miss him when he is not there.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congrats to you Jasmine dear. Take care and all the best for a safe delivery. Husbands are also equally anxious waiting for their loving wife to deliver. Glad your dh is taking utmost care of you and waiting to sing and waiting for you to conceive. WhenI ewas pregnant after three years of marriage my husband took good care of me and after delivery also he used to be always with me, I used to miss him when he is not there.

5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

That was such a sweet reply DrPreetha.. Thank you so so much :)

1 person likes this.
  6. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi Aunty,
    I am happy to hear from you.. Your blessings mean a lot to me and LO.. Thank you so much aunty..So glad that I made you rewind your sweet memories..Uncle had been a great support especially during your crucial time..No doubts that he extends his continued support to you till date :)

7. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Jasmine !!! that's so sweet of your hubby. God bless you all three and have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

1 person likes this.
  8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Hearty Congratulations Jasmine. Enjoy your pregnancy and soon you and your hubby will hold your sweet little pie proudly.

1 person likes this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your bundle of joy Jasmine. As I mentioned earlier, everytime I read your post, I remember a romantic or relevant song from a movie. You will soon make me a movie director.

Its really great to have pampered like this during pregnancies.

Kids change the lives of the parents indeed. My life has definitely changed after my son. He brought a strong woman out of a very weak emotional fool. My daughter has changed my hubby upside down. An irresponsible momma's boy has changed to a responsible and loving husband/dad now. Yes, I must admit that my DD made some magic with her smile to change her dad, which I could not do during all these while.

Lots of love and prayers for a happy pregnancy :)

2 people like this.
  10. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much pumpkin :)