1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A cheerful word, a smile , a friendly thought thats what you get in this site

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 1, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Everyday when I get up first thing I log to IL to see whether who has posted in How r u thread and whether there are any feedbacks to my posts.

I don’t think there will be any site like <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Indus</st1:place> ladies which has so many good features.You can see who all are on line with the green light which shows that <st1:place>Indus</st1:place> site is always fertile. I just log in to see whether there is any Private message. Feel very nice to get the message that there is a pm from someone. Like a little child Igo to the private messages and feel so happy receiving the message from a friend. Sometimes suddenly the inbox gets so full that I have to delete some messages. I always havea habit of keeping letters from friends , so here also don’t feel like deleting the messages from friends, instead will delete the messages sent by me.

There is a thrill in reading the feedbacks sent by others. Sometimes the feedbacks are more interesting than the post itself. Malathy and Jey have provided so many facilities like without going to the main part, you can go to the forums through quicklinks and new posts.

Whenever I meet anyone I am always talking to them about this site only and telling them the good features in this site. So now if anyone phones me they will ask r u busy with <st1:place>Indus</st1:place> site. I tell them ya I am busy with the nieces there , I have so many daughters here who are so loving and affectionate

Visiting this site everyday, we can start our day with hope and gladness. Friends here assure us that our dreams will come true. We find comfort here when the day is cloudy and are sure that once again the skies will be blue.

We get to learn somany things from every new experience, people always are with open arms to give help and courage and always say a cheerful word to make every one glad.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,

for a change let me be the first to make u happy with a fb:)

yes i know IL is very important to u.....here is where u spend most of your time isnt it?

i too love to get pms from my friends unexpectedly:)besides reading good posts and advices from the experts basically we all need genuine fun friends,very true

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dearestVijiji,

first let me give you a big hug and kiss for today, How are you.
    i too do the same thing when i first come to the office i open the laptop and log onto IL forst i go to my my favourite site HRU then start my day, i too love receiving PMs it make s me smile and happy.

you are true IL is greatsite i ahve made so many great frinds here on this site and i totally love this site.
    it provides us with a lot of valuable information and we get to learn so much from each other
    love
    alpa:cheers

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,
    so lovely you have brought out the good impact IL is having on us. you are correct. if so many feed backs come we derive a great pleasure and gives us a sort of confidence. but if the feed backs are less, we do not lose our confidence but try to improve our writing skill. you are person who can deal with all the subjects.keep it up!!!:thumbsup
    with love
    pad.

5. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

How sweet of you to call us with those words. this is the thing I love most in IL. We have come over the relation of just a friendship. Such lovely words from Viji ji ( that's how i'll call u now) and nice post for our dear IL. Thanks for posting..

6. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viji m'am,

What you have mentioned is 100% true. We all are so attached here like nieces, sisters & daughters. Here, we could share our thoughts freely.

Before joining this site, besides my regular work, i just used to spend my time watching TV & some times i used to feel bored also. But now, i should say, i really don't have free time. Because, IL is keeping me so occupied. Apart from viewing all the Forums here and giving FBs, i have also started doing some craft works, thanks to IL. Today, i have turned out as a new poet :) (hope everybody will like it), again thanks a ton to IL for inspiring us to become more creative & active.

Thanks for giving an opportunity for us to share our views, by opening this thread.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Thanks for your first fb. Its a pleasure to get feedbacks from friends and also pm. IL is my world now.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpa

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Ya because of this site only I get hugs and kisses from you everyday without fail.

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

You write so well dear, my write ups are not so humorous thats why less feedback I think. Anyway I write for my pleasure. Get to learn so much from other threads and feedbacks.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepali

Thanks for your feedback and good to know that you liked my post
    Being in IL is a wonderful experience and a pleasure too.

love
    viji