1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

A call out for a big favor!!!

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by athely, Jun 1, 2010.

1. athely

athely New IL'ite

Hi all,

Glad to be part of this family, I'm new to this forum, registered myself the moment I came across this link. It's been an interesting journey so far!!
    I really don't know if it's fine on my part to be posting this but thought it will be really helpful as I have noticed similar issues being discussed as well, forgive me for this and help me out:drowning.
    I am a student researching towards understanding "Return Migration and the various issues that comes along with it". As far as my knowledge goes, there are no directory or association as such wherein I can go and collect information on how many people are returning back to live in Hyderabad:bowdown. This is a call for favor to people (NRIs)who have moved back to live and presently working in hyderabad. I am basically interested interacting with Indian people who have lived and worked outside of India for a minimum of 5years and above and are presently living and working in Hyderabad. I would remian grateful if someone could suggest me ways to go about it and also will remain indebted if people reply to this thread, whoever fits the criteria!!

Thanks so much in advance!!

2. athely

athely New IL'ite

Hi all!!

your gesture will go a long way...thank you..
    Kindly volunteer yourself.....(humble request!)..

3. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

4. athely

athely New IL'ite

Hi Pandu

Thank you. People view them but none is replying to it, but still will do like you suggested....