1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A brisk morning walk and a leisurely breakfast on a friday

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knbg, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear Bhargs,

That was very cute. heres wishing you many more such enlightening walks, leisurely fridays and romantic breakfasts. :):cheers

1 person likes this.
  2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear KS.....For the sweet Feedback :thankyou2:and the cute smiley..:thankyou2:..:)

3. knbg

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty,
    Thanks aunty......for the sweet feedback , sharing your enriching memories and blessings.....:bowdown
    Our anniversary is a month away.....gearing up from now to celebrate......:)

4. knbg

Dear Arunaji.....
    Thanks for the lovely feedback...:bowdown..Inspite of your busy schedule of RTI...:thumbsup..So happy to see you here.....:cheers

5. knbg

Dear Meeti Mindi,
    Thank you so much for the lovely wishes...:)
    Wishes from you mean so much to me dear....:):cheers

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhargavi,

As beautifully penned as ever.

I could almost feel the cool breeze and touch those dew drops and smell the roses. You have a magic in your pen that makes your words carry a photographic quality to them.

And then the romantic breakfast with your husband. Wish you many more years filled with such blissful moments my dear.

1 person likes this.
  7. knbg

Satchi my buddy......:)
    What else can make my day....than your encouraging words.......Thanks a ton dear for those kind words....:bowdown

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Knbg, nice to know and read about the morning walk and the breakfast that followed.:)
    Wishing more such wonderful moments ahead!

The thought that went through when seeing the shadow, is very sweet,. It goes to show that our loved ones are always there, to help and guide us at vital moments and also be with us, when needed.

Sriniketan

1 person likes this.
  9. knbg

Thank you dear Sri......:)

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi,

That must be some magical walk that you took on that Friday morning! Please do tell me what was it that really brought on the magic?!!:idontgetit:
    See, since the spring has sprung on us, I too am taking these morning walks and yet, I have not returned home as an inspired poet nor have I gone all gooey about my hubby darling still enjoying the softness of his duvet! Another matter that I dragged him out just the other day to click a picture of me with that cute little tree in front of our house as it looked so very pretty fully laden with pink blooms, some of which had fallen on the grass around it. It looked absolutely idyllic in the early morning sun rays! I absolutely fell in love..with the magic of the morn I mean! :oops:

Well, I admit I've been married for more than a decade my friend and our love now has grown beyond our shadows and has nestled in the shadows of our grandkids..! Besides, we have other pressing matters that occupy us like the steaming cup of tea that may be cooling while we indulge in photography, the breaking news CNN is sharing with us and the phone calls that begin seeking either mom (me), dad(hubs) or a friend(me, me, me!!). :rotfl

Besides, I have to hurry up to check what has been nominated to the FP forum so I can take the joy of reading the latest pleasurable snippet/post on the horizon. Today, it happend to be your's! Congratulations!

Need I say I enjoyed going for a walk with you immensely? Wish you decades of romantic breakfasts, not just on a working Friday mind you!!

Now, you have given me ideas as to what can await me after my early morning walk...will catch up, okay? :)

L, Kamla

Attached Files:

5 people like this.