1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A bond that moves...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear gg
    what a touching story man u made my eyes wet.i never knew there could be such a bond

1 person likes this.
  2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

wow very nice snippet GG and emotional one too..

I do remember an incident we had a dog at home, it use to follow us wherever we us to go like school, friend place, to the park when we play it never use to leave us.. When the corporation truck use to come to pick up dogs we use to hide them in the home then after confirming we let it out but once when we were in school these ppl took it away after a week they brought and gave us back it had lost it's weight very thin and after few months it breathed last.

1 person likes this.
  3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG, Please go see her if its possible. Animals have more feelings than we humans . They wait for you the whole life, thinking one day you will come to take them. It is also a soul. Please go see her!:cry:
    I have two puppies. And I feel their bond everyday! I started feeling for animals after I adopted them. Now I understand their feelings. What they think. When they are sad, angry, upset. They get depressed like us and they show it in their action. They will never forget!

1 person likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

yes S7 - they are really a family member and we can never forget them.

5. GoogleGlass

thank you J25 and for the nomination too. These pets are literally one of our family members for sure.

6. GoogleGlass

thank you BV and welcome to snippets.

7. GoogleGlass

you said you will write - check your previous fb N'

1 person likes this.
  8. GoogleGlass

IV never say that you are unable to write well, you don't realize that you write well.

pets at home give a great satisfaction for sure - good that you had cats and remembered them.

9. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

out of the topic, GG pls excuse.......

aunty, do the cats during delivery are more aggressive and angry? Do they bite if we go near their kittens? Do they mess up the place much when delivering?

i need these details as a small cute cat came to our apt 2-3 weeks before, later we found it is pregnant, for 3 times a day it come to our portion for food we too provide her with milk, biscuits, rice etc....but now when we think of these issues we are little bit afraid to let her come, as our apt have more no of kids.......

but seeing her cutie face and honey like voice melting us very much.......it is a great time pass for us and kids.....

our apt kids have named it as 'Jenny'.......

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

Mani's thoughts are great V' - we humans have ways to express and especially the tongue - mostly it expresses unwanted stuff easily. But these pets just convey their love and affection and pain just with their eyes or tails or tongue, which can be understood only if we know them well. thank you for the lovely fb V'