1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A bond that moves...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Nov 21, 2014.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

I remember that day DR, have to relish in those memories only, thank you for the fb.

1 person likes this.
  2. GoogleGlass

You wanted it and you had it - ok ok don't cry :)

They are lovely feelings that make you cry and feel for what we miss in this fast paced life. Having read the lovely Chikoos episode awaiting to read your Chiks episode soon.

1 person likes this.
  3. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

U mean the chicks that I murdered ?

Y? U wants IL's to pelt stones at me...

1 person likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

ha ha ha

happiness and sadness strike at the same time - what a co-incidence :)

history will speak don't worry about this milestone :)

5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Very touching snippet GG dear, congrats for the nomination. As I told you , you are rocking in snippets and the narration in your snippets are superb attracting everyone. You said I have been rocking since seven years but I am not able to write so well like you.

We also had cats in our house when we were in our own house. My husband and children were very fond of them. There were four generations. We have seen the delivery of the cats too and how they suffer. But everytime we had only one cat in our house. Others we used to send as we cant manage. They were like a family member.

2 people like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

Love is universal and it develops not only among same specie but also between species. Cow coming in demanding her fair share of chocolates is an amazing experience. There is no doubt that she truly considered herself as a family member. The separation that you had narrated pained my heart but life had to move on.

I remembered an incident of a dog Mani that I was close with in my childhood. He went out to pee for a few minutes when I was inside the house and a corporation truck that was picking all street dogs picked him and took him away. When I called for him after coming out he was not found anywhere. I cried and cried and finally my dad took me to the corporation office and located the truck.

Mani was barking and wagging his tail to indicate he was inside and jumped all over me. We both were in tears for a prolonged period of time after that reunion.

Congratulations for the nomination of this post.

Viswa

3 people like this.
  7. GoogleGlass

thanks P9 for the fb and the nomination. cows are the only pets that are worshiped and that adds more value, don't you think so.

8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Dear Op, Why did u leave her at all. You could have taken her with you. How could you do this pa. So sad that vaai illa jeeven yen ipdi panneenga. :cry::oops:

1 person likes this.
  9. GoogleGlass

thanks BC - it was a painful experience for us too, till date.

10. GoogleGlass

surprisingly A' I am - but I recover and manage. thank you for the fb. I have seen many those who after losing a pet, they don't have the guts to keep another one. the lasting impression that they leave are the last impression too.