1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Bee Curve!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Aria, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Jaya,

Good to catch up with you! How's you.

Uh-ah! The analogy is not competitiveness between humans and bees but a subtle message that as a bee does not stop at human's impossible barrier choose your limitations and do not be thwarted by someone else's pinnion. A bee is a bee! A human is a human! The analogy is not to baulk at someone else's impossibility, one can always circumscribe one's possibility.

You are spot-on self-assessment , pragmatism, introspection are very important but ensure they reflect your state, status and Freudian id than someone else's.

As usual, pithy but very meaningful addition you quote in your signatory style :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Okay my dear friend Aria, I had to look up your new user id even though I could not say it straight and correct the first time I read. Marriam webster says it means " a word or form occurring only once in a document or corpus" and i am not surprised at all for you are indeed that form...who else can it this be other than our own aria and who can say a thing only once like you do and make sense! It has to be you and only you and how can you pick and use a word and not make sense?

You know I had to respond to you here before I wrote back to your response in my thread for as soon as I read this, guess what I chanced on , oh yes, it is the same universe talking and here is what it showed me -
    [​IMG]

Whether I am out to conquer the mountains or the skies or just the next few steps that I need to take for that morning walk or not, forget others, there is this our own sense of limitation that keeps us from reaching our full potential and interestingly the potential takes different forms as we advance with age.

It is so wonderful to see you with this lovely reminder as a start for the New Year! Here's to seeing more of you in the coming year with more posts!

4 people like this.
  3. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Dear Srama,

It is the color, sounds or the smell you bring in your posts that even before I read the post, I start slobbering just by seeing 'last updated by'.

Hit it! Hit it hard! No, I don't mean to hit you but hit my head with that passage which beautifully narrates the manifestation of fear and limitation. Quite a lot of times I have this blurry vision, inaudible voice that seeks some semblance of coherence and I scrabble to embody that disquietude in me. You fill in that void in my expressions. Thank you for being not a part of me but ME!

2 people like this.