1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Bee Curve!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Aria, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

GoogleGlass,

Nah, I see that there is ample scope to misinterpret in my hurried and incoherent writing, heading out hence that elliptical style. So much for technical train if I express ()() people may misread if I do ( []) , obviates out-of-context intellection.

(Moving on)

Cheeniya! Oh! my what did you do?! You called me a fat bee! No I won't read the full post or the next sentence, I see two words "fat and bee" and that is ME! Okay I may atleast settle for a "chubby" bee but a "fat" one , now Cheenzy you knocked all barriers in doing that! Some get my H.L rifle to shoot this pesk. What you trying to say it is something now, some metaphor, allegory, blah! Someone please my rifle to shoot his 50% burdened rangy legs.

Will get back to you later, no hurried writing anymore! :lol:

1 person likes this.
  2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

lol! that was funny. thank God that My dreams are surreal. if those were true, world would have been upside down.

don't worry I have many insects in me. I bite, sting, hover over, the sweetest person I know, my DH. hehe..

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hapaxlegomenon.......

Welcome to snippets! Well meant new year wishes accepted, thank you!

You are Aria I am told, or so you signed. I am very suspicious though! How can it be her even though looks like you stole ALL of her vocabulary and a bit more! Verrrry worrying. Sorry I added so many 'r's to my very. I just wanted to express my concern and not having a storage of adjectives in my poor vocabulary closet, the only resource I had was to use multiple 'r' s!

I'll further explain why this doubt. Hapaxlegomenon, says my Wikipedia, Merriam-Webster, Wiktionary and all others that I ran to, occurs but once..... So you must have come here but this once! Aria was here and before that, her other avatars were also here. She manifests whenever she feels its time we deserve a dose of hi-fi vocabulary and to exercise our gray cells. (A follower of Lord Vishnu I guess, never checked with her)....She would not limit herself to being a hapax legomenon?!?!

But then, who knows? All my ultra intelligent friends here have accepted you as her? Also, even with my limited gray cells, I do recognize that I am having the same level of difficulty to understand your language as I did her's! So, if it is really you Aria, I laud
    your sense of timing and the curves the bees took!

Loved the allegory to bees to achieve that impossible. I did enjoy reading it like I always do when it is you behind the words. But that does not mean I will grab all those books you constantly recommend to improve my upstairs. My brain will certainly not fly high and achieve like the bees.I think my brain has come to terms with its twilight days! All the same, there is enough light in there to recognize when one of my favorite writer spins her magic and throws a barrage of words and expression beyond my comprehension. However, no matter how many somersaults my brain takes reading you, it always lands with a thud sporting a big grin of satisfaction!

L, Kamla

8 people like this.
  4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aria,
    My aged fingers could not take the risk of typing the name in your post as I am afraid that I will make some spelling mistake.. Already I got a mild chastening from a senior and stalwart member of IL that I misspelt his name.
    ( ha ha, I am just kidding)

As it is a scatterbrained person, added to it my diminishing grey cells when I read your post it was just Greek to me.

Thank God! The gist and the fbs written by our friends saved me and enlightened me. As it is my vocabulary is very poor and even that also forsake me at the crucial time. I have to switch back and forth the dictionary for meaning or write word.

Thanks for the inspiring and motivating snippet,

PS

2 people like this.
  5. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

In the same "Bee movie", there is a dialogue towards the end.

Cow: He is a lawyer, too?
    Mooseblood (mosquito voiced by Chris Rock): Ma'am, I was already a bloodsucking parasite. All I needed was a briefcase!

All you needed was a catchy moniker called "Cheeniya"!

In the same moosey-musing style, your upper and lower attachments are as limber & soigné as a man of your age and calibre can withstand for expeditionary flight to the prairies, the flab in the thorax is only to prevent you soaring the palisade of the well-manicured lawn called "IL". Yes very sly of us to bale you with this distend contraption called "love and warmth" to keep you grounded.

Nigh a petunia bed, a very stationary one in the beginning which I estimated to reach in 2 years but then realized that every time I fly towards it, the guile seems to move farther and farther with each passing day. I don't know whether you think and write or your writing converts into thoughtful words once you pen. Either way the more I feel right! now ignite those boosters and soar I see that petunia bed gets fainter in vision. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the more we learn from you, the more you learn what needs to be taught to us (accredit Srama for this curve of thought).

6. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

1, 2
    1, 2, 3
    1, 2, 3, 4

Why are four bees buzzing on page#3 when the original post is conventionally deemed nectar-rich in snippets? There must be something wrong with these short-winged or short-sighted members. Huzzah! How could I not know it is not the sweet gloop that these unbending bees seek but the ripened juice flowing from our witty wisteria.

She manifests when ever she scratches her head wondering, what is wrong, something is terribly wrong and yes! I haven't said hello to Peter Rabbit and Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe in the garden.

Now I am beginning to doubt if you are an accomplice in any scientific experiment from those maverick folks in Howard Hughes Medical Institute (the same folks responsible for those dragonfly backpacks and Fly Mind-Altering Device (FlyMAD)) to check if I can fly faster or better when my legs are pulled, eh? Sorry, results negative! The only thing this bumble bee does when her legs are pulled is titter like a school girl watching candy comments swirl.

Alrightly! The post was all about curves and you are making me birl in loops reading your feedback, just one more time let me read (and I laugh for the 6th time reading your Lord Vishnu reference)

Lol, tell you one hell of a woman who will one day stitch me up!

1 person likes this.
  7. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

How dare! Tell me the name, address, postcode, or atleast the middle name, I will make necessary arrangements to see that this person forgets how to spell his own name

(psst, some mafia comb I was acquainted with recently while sourcing from wild flowers)

(alright! disperse Honey Jock!)

O'dear, dear dear! What waggle dance did I make you all go through with my confounding post. Thank you Pushpa for making it safe without being stinged with my blather. :)

8. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

bite, sting, hover, avast! As long as you don't hack the head like a mantis, have fun!

9. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Correction: In post#26 please read "short-sighted" as "long-sighted". I'm within the edit window but consider this as a wildcat stance to remove edit bezel.

10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Madam,
    An introspective snippet in 2015 written in an inimitable style couched in fantastic lyrics.
    Reminds me of Obama's 'Yes, you can'.We have seen the reality of what could be achieved.
    Even to redefine the possibility , ambition alone does not suffice. Words can take us to unimaginable heights,but only practical wisdom may guide you how far you can reach in reality.What is possible for a bee,may not at all be within the reaching limits of human beings.
    Self assessment built out of pragmatism is the need of the hour.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.