1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Beautiful Life Begins With A Beautiful Mind….

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 5, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

All Seasons are Beautiful for the Person who carries Happiness within… Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, Always bring your own sunshine….. Mark Twain has so rightly said … Happiness is a Swedish sunset — it is there for all, but most of us look the other way and lose it…. Life is full of blessings … Look within…

God has always been by the side of me in some form or other and given me the best always. I only dont realise sometimes and feel that others are happy and I am not happy like them and get disappointed. What I could not understand when I was young I understand now and feel that to live a successful life we have to adjust wherever necessary , give the best to the others.

Life is a book of mysteries, you never know which page will bring a good twist in the story, So keep on reading because happiness comes when it is most unexpected..

In life I had both good and bad experiences . The bad experiences taught me so much about life and I try to learn from those experiences. My expectations have been more and have got disappointed when I dont get something but sometimes when without expectations I get something I am the most happiest person in the world.

I have such experience in IL itself. You all know that when I post something in snippets I wait for fbs and when I dont get I used to get disappointed. Then Insha made me realise that fbs are not so important and said that my posts are inspiring and everyone has great respect for me which made me feel very happy and now I share my experiences with everyone everyday and dont wait for fbs. Good improvement na. Last year I was so happy when without expecting I received award for the finest post that too when I was in Dubai and during Ganesh festival. I got the news from Vaheeda and I was in the top of the world.

If you want something you never had, do something you have never done…..
    Don’t go the way life takes you, Take life the way you go….
    Remember, You are not living because you are born!!!
    You are born to live ..

The above quote is so true. I also want to do something which others have never done and be a different person in the world.
    —-
    Why to blame any one in our life. Good person gives us Happiness…..Bad person gives us Experience…….and Worst person gives us A Lesson…..

True through expereince I have also learnt a lesson from people who made me cry. They dont understand that if they make others cry they have also to cry one day and the people whom they troubled only help them later.

As far as possible Try to Devote your Time … and Energy to Positive People and Positive Thoughts. And Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great….

I have met many great people in life who have made me happy by their appreciation and inspired me to do the best in life and earn a good name

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. ~ Wayne Dyer

This is such a powerful thought. Just look back in your past and remember the challenging times which were so painful to deal with and may have caused tensions, heartburns and strained relationships at that point in time….Maybe you spent a couple of days … weeks or months carrying burden in your hearts….affecting and straining your lifestyle and those of near and dear ones…..

And then zoom back to the present, . How did you react in the past.. Could you have responded better?
    In almost all the cases you will realize that, today when those challenging times do not exist any more, you could have responded with the challenging times in a much better way ……
    Remember the above quote — and recognizing that ‘This too shall pass away’ you can deal with your present challenges in a much much better way

The above quote is so true and I have experienced in my life . I am not so good in narrating so copied the quote here which relates my feelings.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. ~ Buddha

Earlier I used to worry a lot and now I have come to the conclusion that everything happens for the best and God has already decided about our life and He will take care of everything.

It is so important to Maintain Positive Thoughts because ….. Thoughts become your Words….. Words become your Behavior….. Behaviors become your Habit….. Habits become your Values….. AND Values become your Destiny…. Wonderful, Isn’t it?

3 people like this.

2. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

Beautiful....you just rock dear :)...

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jyoti dear thanks so much for your superfast fb. You have made my day and I am more happy because it is from a an ILite from Mumbai. May God bless you and thanks for your appreciation

4. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Very nice and thoughtful Viji dear :) so many things to learn from you.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Prana dear. I also learnt everything from experience and trying to follow them as much as I can

1 person likes this.