a beautiful journey

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Garimajha26, May 4, 2013.

1. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

we can get part time made I will arrange for you

initially you can't fly with your kids, your hubby has to come here and his visa to be stamped after that he will be eligible to take visa for you and your kids ( ir company provide also same procedure)

when he is coming to Sharjah ask your hubby to bring the Marriage certificate ( in English) and with endossed from Ministry of External affair's department, UAE embassy in India ( if you feel it is difficult ) ask him to bright the certificate, we can do the attestation here through some agency.

once the marriage certificate is attested and your hubby visa get stamped then only he will be able to take residential visa to you and baby. After stamping only he will be eligible to rent a flat.

any clarification pl. contact freely.

2. Agarwal10

Agarwal10 New IL'ite

Ok...thnk u sumanrathi....will ask my hubby to do that.
    He will b coming alone in june...later he will tk us in a month or two.
    His office is in king faisal street...kindly guide on the area for getting residential flat
    What els should v carry from India...v r veg

3. sumanrathi

no need to carry vegetables :) we can get all here.

ask him to take copy of your passport, marriage certificate, your baby passport copy and passport size photo graphs 6 nos with white background.

the office is very near to my flat i believe his office will give him temporary accommodation if not let me know I will help him once he reached here i will locate him the best flat. Once he booked the flat i will guide him to buy furniture and all. take as much as possible kitchen utilities and if you have any special food stuffs. (except
    चेकआउट चेकआउट). it is banded here. also don't take any medicines without proper prescription and bill.

4. Garimajha26

Garimajha26 Bronze IL'ite

hey....gudmorng...
    dont be worried. It will all be fine.
    Living cost is not much compared to Dubai. its affordable. About flats well, you can get it through brokers. Well i stay in King abdul aziz street and they are good buildings depending on what you need. Well i would suggest that you should go for 1 bedroom flat. It will be more then enough for your family. 1 bedroom, 1 hall cum drawing room,kitchn n 2 bathrooms.
    And yes you neednt carry any vegetables, well you can carry all the spices as they will be home made or of your preference. BUt you can find everything here. House maids as suman already told you get part time or full time.
    well its been only 7 months i am here.so i can tell u from my little experience.
    any help just contact.

dont worry just relax things will be good.
    take care :)

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  5. sumanrathi

Good morning Garima

No we did not went some guest came let me plan today if possible

how are you

6. Garimajha26

hey...
    gudmornin.. :) :)
    hw was d fish?? hope yu enjoied...

7. Garimajha26

m great...wt abt yu?
    so ur kids are in scul???
    hw old are they???

8. sumanrathi

i am good too because of this bad climate ear blocked nothing serious.

yes my daughter in doing 12 th grade in India and son is 8th grade

I planned to bring back my son after my daughter got some college but now i am facing new problem my son's old school stoped teaching Tamil as second language I am searching for alternative school if we could not get then they have to continue in India. Let us see nothing is in our hand, we have to walk according to God's path.

Are you Veg. or non - veg. ?

9. Garimajha26

hey...
    grt..if u need any help with ur daughter"s college in delhi..leme noe..i did my grad frm there itself....so i noe d university....
    n m non vegetarian...but onlie chicken.dts it....nthg other den dat...

10. sumanrathi

Thank you very much my friend your kind words make me strong. I will take liberty to ask help me when i need.
    Many thanks

she is doing 12 th now and aiming for Dr. in AIIMS. let us see what God will say :)

why you restrict only chicken ?? we should try all and enjoy the food do you know here we are getting good quality foodstuffs we should taste all :)...
    I love good eater do you know why i wish to cook different new dishes :)