8 Saturdays deeparadhana for Lord Venkateshwara

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lalithanivas, Sep 4, 2012.

1. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lalithanivas,

Thanks for sharing. I will start from this coming saturday and light diya for 8 saturdays for Lord venkateshwara and will chant Vishnu sahasranamam. I know Lord venkateshwara will fulfill my wishes.

1 person likes this.
  2. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the simple puja of lord venkateswara swamy. Thank you very much.

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi

It may not be possible to continue with out break for 8 weeks as we have periods.Its natures rule.No need to worry. You can skip that week and continue from the next Saturday.

4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Thanks for all your replies.May lord Venkateshwara full-fill all your wishes.

5. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

I have started this Pooje and for second saturday (29th of Spetember 2012) I performed pooje in the evening is it alright?
    I and my husband having some conflicts and things are going out of control, we are in the process of separation...so things weren't good at home and I decided to do the pooje in the evening with peace and relaxed.

One more things is that I am not able to eat the made diya as prasadaam after pooje, I just took little bit and thinkjng of disposing rest in the bush of plants where nobody walks..., is it alright? I have got 2 diyas with me still I haven't disposed it but eaten little bit as prasada....

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  6. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

Generally its done in morning only.Try to do morning only.If you are not able to make it just pray to god to forgive and do it in evening.Mostly morning preferred.Regarding prasadam its ok if you are taking a little and dispose near plants.

7. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Hi, So should I start frsh from this Saturday...I mean ignore last 2 saturday Pooje...and start fresh from this Saturday.... I really wanted to do this Pooje..and dont wanted something which will be left in my heart and will bother me when I successfully finish this Vrata?

Thanks for your reply.

8. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

As you are very much bothered just start freshly dear.Don't worry leave everything to god.

9. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Thank you very much . I will start from this week. Thanks for your guidence. May God bless you.

10. prm

prm New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

Can I do this to get a job of my desire.Is there any restriction regarding food habits during these pooja procedure.Anything else I can do to get my wish fulfilled?

Regards,
    Preeti