1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days to loosing 10 lbs..The Journey

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Bina, Jul 11, 2007.

1. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi Suhan,

I need to lose 20 kgs too for health reasons.I have to accomplish this by Dec this year. So I have 3 months.I would be happy even if I reach half way through my Goal.

I have been doing some workout, but end up eating more on such days.

For 2 days now, I am taking 6 glasses of warm water in morning. I take 2 chappatis with dal and vegetables for lunch( 11 to 12)

I take fruits after 2 hrs, 1 tea with 1 sp sugar and half glass milk.

Dinner is 1 chappati,or rye bread with salad or fruits and 1 glass low fat yogurt.

I walk at medium speed for 30 to 40 minutes.

I will try to keep myself busy the whole day, by not sitting at one place for more than half an hour.

Any partners. I will be more than happy to have one.......

Yamuna.

2. sherryindera

sherryindera New IL'ite

Hi Girls!
    I wanted to add to this thread by saying, Yamuna, Ur eating 3 Chapatis per day..2 in lunch
    ....1 at night, Yes the pro's in dieting say eat your heaviest meal in morning or day,,, not at night.....This is true...But What i am seeing in myself is that I have to cut down on the carbs....not totally, like this lunchtime today, i too had Chapatti, with a large fresh salad....and chilli....(*i love chillies):tongue
    Yes, but my point is cut it to one chapatti....have more dal...or add a salad....it will help the chapatti go through the system like the dal....I am only speaking about as we * are on the weight loss..boat........later you can ease into it....but also.......

the dreaded word....exercise is the key.....water water water....very nice idea about warm water in the morning....i will do this too.....
    Cheers....its only 90 days....then we will back to ourselves......then we can give the actual advise......on our successful experience......:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

3. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi yamuna.
    today i have started on a diet to lose at least 5-7kgs in a week.this is the link:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...ape/10864-how-lose-4kg-7-days.html#post111298

if u'd like to try this diet,go ahead as well.
    i do not know if this diet works as it has been claimed,but im trying it because even our il members have reported success.

so today:

Day 1:

only fruits...:-(

but no pain no gain....:2thumbsup:
    best of luck to u yamuna...

4. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi yamuna.
    today i have started on a diet to lose at least 5kgs in a week.
    this is the link:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...ape/10864-how-lose-4kg-7-days.html#post111298
    if u'd like to try this diet,go ahead as well.
    i do not know if this diet works as it has been claimed,but im trying it because even our il members have reported success.

so today:

Day 1
    nothing but fruits....:-(
    but then again...there's a huge variety of fruits that i can set my taste buds on....:mrgreen:

all the best to you yamuna.:2thumbsup:
    cheers

5. rupa94

rupa94 New IL'ite

Hi Bina,
    this is usha. good luck