1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

6 month old nursing all night

Discussion in 'Breast Feeding' started by loonypooh, Apr 2, 2010.

1. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Hey

Thanks Pooh for the recipes.

Tried ragi again today. I seied it twice and then made kanji and filtered .... but no use. :((
    My neoghbour suggested that I soak, grind in mixie and take only the milk extract which should then be made into kanji. But that is something I need to do every day.

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Manju,

Same pinch. My son does the same. Wakes up every 3hrs(like alarm clock:rotfl).. Still we couldnt change this habit..

All of sudden since last week he takes milk around 1.30am then again only >5pm which is good for us. Since MIL, dh and me takes routine to feed him this is good I feel..

I haven't started rice cereals for him. Should I start now and see to avoid 3hrs milk feeding?

3. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Anitha,

Since he is just 4 months old and if he is drinking formula you could wait some more time before you start on solids.My LO didn't drink formula at first.That's why i had to do the cereal.

Hope this helps.

4. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Manju,

Since we are giving zantac for R his reflux is settling down.. also, since I got cold and taking med I temporarily stopped bf ing so I planned to wait for this rice cereal stuff.