1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

5 months and 3 days...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by tanid, Jan 13, 2010.

1. tanid

tanid New IL'ite

My little princess is 5 months... I cant believe how quickly time flies and in 2 weeks I will have to go back to work.... :((... A part of me longs for the adult interaction and the adrenaline rush on solving complex design isssues with my team.... and having something different to talk about with hubby at the end of the day....not that discussing the little milestones in my darling's life isnt exciting.... but still...
    Then on the other hand...my enormous fear of how she will cope in day care..(and whether i can cope without her...)...whether i will be able to manage the house wok, the cooking..the lack of sleep... whether she will love me less...whether my milk will go down...because of the added stress( i want to give her breast milk for atleast a year,,,
    I could go on...
    but then I look at my angel...she smiles at me....and looks into my eyes...and I just know it will all be fine...

2. wifeandmommy

wifeandmommy New IL'ite

and it surely ll be fine, its coming frm a 3 yr experience...the worries and tensions r always there in our heads, but when the time comes we always know what to do.

3. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Hi Tanid

Don't worry you will be fine. You will be a great mother and your LO will be a great daughter supporting her mommy.

4. tanid

tanid New IL'ite

thanks for ur warm words
    mother of Tani