4,075 members, 4,003 threads and 31,128 posts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kb2000, Feb 17, 2007.

1. kb2000

kb2000 Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Our IL community has reached these numbers today! Now we have..

4,075 Members
    4,003 Threads
    38,128 Posts

Now by this time we are known all-over the world (because of Indians living all over the world). A nice and informative site to get all kind of Information from A to Z.

I take this opportunity to thank all of you for reaching this height. It is all because of you all participating in the threads and spreading the word about IL to your friends.

Especially i personally thank our first "IL Hall of the Fame" - Chitvish for playing a vital role. Thankyou Mrs.Chithra
    Let's continue to play our part and let's make this IL community rock 'n' roll. :yes:
    Please join me in wishing Induslady and her community to grow more...
    Thankyou Induslady for giving me this opportunity :yes:
    Once again I thankyou all.:thankyou2:

Thanks,
    kb2000

Have a look at our statistics...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007

2. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Re: 4,003 threads, 31,128 posts and 4,075 members

Dear kb,
    Thanks for the update.
    I also join with you in wishing induslady and our communitity to grow more.
    Next thanks a ton to our "hall of fame "dear Chitra ,thank you for all your efforts.:2thumbsup:

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear all,

Yet another milestone because of the combined interest of all of you members in this community.
    :yes: it is growing - not in mere quantity but also in quality because of the willingness of all members here to share all the information you know.

My dream for this community is that in near future, any Indian Lady (Gentleman too, if possible) should say "Have a question, log into IndusLadies community and you can get answers within fraction of a second". With the wonderful members and moderators here, I am sure we will achieve it together.

Help this community grow more by referring to your friends and be an active participant in all the discussions, to share what you know and to know what you want.

My special thanks to Kb2000 for being enthusiastic in starting this thread about our 4000+ membership & threads.

Malathy

4. Aarti

Aarti New IL'ite

Dear kb,

thank u for keeping track of all the nos. and letting every one know abt it.

Regards,

Aarti

5. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Malathy,

Accept my Congs. for this achievement. :2thumbsup: :yes: And for you KB200, it is a very good job.:)

6. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

WOW !!!!!! Congratulations .... Induslady on this achievement , Your great efforts and of those who shares your beautiful dreams with you and gave you the full support and inspiration are really amazing....You have to feel very proud and we are also felt the same being members of......

Hats Off to You and all your partners for encouraging with all oyur warm words and well maintaining this lovely site....

Also the day is not far away, when our IL will be very well known. I am proud to be here thatalso sailing in same boat.Even now my hubby started telling me that all the time your are in this site . I would like to be here all the time.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO INDUSLADY AND TO ALL MY FELLOW FRIENDS HERE....

C u all ....
    Tej:wave

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi to all IL members & congrats,
    iam proud to say iam also a member in this IL ...daily mu hubby will tell i got addicted to IL:2thumbsup: thanx to IL ,iam gaining more knowledge,nice time pass, it keeps me busy. thanx to all my friends in IL.
    bye,
    vivbass.