1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3m – Me, Mom & Milk

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 4, 2017.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Thyagarajan,
    Amazing talent you got in describing all the minute details. We can visuvalize the scene before our eyes. Enjoyed reading your post,
    PS

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello::hello:......mmmmm Malgudi Days....too much of a praise sister...I can't stand. I am glad thread had driven you to reminisce and transported you to childhood. Happy that you had read & relished my previous blogs in INDUSLADIES the members of which are intellectuals & have rich enviable taste for reading, studying, debating & encouraging amateur writers. Thanks for accolades & :blush: smiley.
    2. Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless Us All.

Sunburst likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:I am Glad sister that you could enjoy envisioning the scene & thanks for compliments. The early morning MARGHAZHI scene remains incomplete with no mention of ladies and young girls and in rare cases few men found busy in front of their residence sweeping, splashing water and engaged in dotting the wet ground with colourful rangoli and placing centrally பூவரசம் அல்லது செம்பருத்தி பூ on cow-dung support!
    2. Thanks & Regards.
    God Bless Us All.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  4. Thyagarajan

:hello:@stayblessed Thank you for viewing my thread. Shall be glad to receive your feedback.
    Regards. God Bless Us All.

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagu
    I have been writing for well over ten years in IL but I am yet to produce something as classy as this!
    Way to go!
    Sri

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:@stayblessed Thank you for viewing the thread. Shall be grateful for your considered opinion on this anecdote and feedback taking into account comments of others till now. Regards. GodBless Us All.

7. Thyagarajan

:hello::hello: As I read your above response, Multiple emotions crossed my mind. First is the feeling that I am blessed by own brother. Second emotion is the experience of alloyed happiness with tinge of sadness. I enjoyed your unique writings on matters of serious concern that has social side to it coupled with humour.
    2. In one sentence you have said it all and trust you had thoroughly enjoyed the thread which impelled you to write in such a manner that it had welled up my eyes!
    3. Thank you from bottom of my heart.
    With reverence your younger bro.

8. Thyagarajan

:hello:@mushroomm I am glad, sister that you had viewed the thread; perhaps you had reserved comments but I shall be glad to view it here posted. Thanks & Regards. God Bless Us All.

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan wow excellent narration .you have taken us to the spot.All your posts have very natural flow.one more M writing for the Mass

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    PavithraS and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for granting the additional Award "M". Initially, considered thread title as "4Ms- Me, Mom, Migraine & Milk" . Then I thought of Minnesota Mines & Minerals company known popularly as 3M and decided to ride on that popular wave across IL'ites beyond the shores of India.
    Regards. God Bless Us All.

PavithraS likes this.