1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3 Roses ==== Life comparison

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Mar 17, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

would like to share it with you all== thought
    came into summery

MANAM :::::::::::: Every human life is with joy & sorrows. Rich to the Begger will have problems
    according to their previous birth deeds. Life should be spreaded with fragrance atleast to certain
    extent. In tamil we will say MANAM. This Manam is within the hands of the humanbeings. Which has iit's ownpride and soothing effect. Am I right???Yes. If we are viewing our problems in a positive manner whether anything happened for good or bad we have to analyse and face the situation both in our personal life as well as in our official life. Analysing the problem, viewing it with a positive thought, to overcome from the difficulty to do Prayer will bring a Frangrance I.e. Manam to our life and our life will be a cheerful and will be well channelised .
    Here I would like to mention that still WE are the MASTERS of our FATES and CAPTAIN of our SOULS. Masters and Captain are the centre force of attraction to Lead and command our Mind and Body in a good way.

THIDAM ::::::::::::: It relates to Life Manam. I.e. The strengthening of the relationship the affection
    the love which has be to accompanied always with each and every individual in their Life. Personal
    life this should be more then only the relationship will be thickened will be a THIDAM I.e. Non
    brekable relation the love will be poured more into that in different ways. Husband and Wife LOVE
    will be shown in so many ways. Parents love towards their Children by adding LOVE dosages in
    different angles and in different situation every humanbeing will be well surrounded always with
    LOVE and AFFECTION which is a main Pillar of a Sweet Home.
    At a Moment of Time it is our duty to think to USE our LIFE or to MISUSE IT. We have to use
    it fully how???? by our talent, by our Love through give and take Policy and so on.

SUVAI :::::::::::::::: This Suvai relates to both the Manam and Thidam.Fragrance and Bonding
    and strengthening of LOVE will bring a Sweet Taste. SUVAI is nothing but TASTE. Even
    in a very good english we can say DELICIOUS, SUMPTUOUS etc., Suvai will bring and maintain
    the Family with appropriate Love and tightening the Affection shown among the family members
    to reciprocate and react in a very good and delightful manner.
    Through the matter of Events Happiness will not depend, it depends upon the TIDES of individual's
    MIND. It should not oscillate always like tide. Here I would like to mention it is has to be
    well balanced like a tide.

MANAM, THIDAM & SUVAI these three essential things will bring harmony, peace and
    cheerful in everybody's life and. We can always Reap the Sweet Fruits in our life I.e. Everloving
    and delightful thoughts.

Finally I would like to utter the following::::::::::::::::

We should always keep in mind that neither success or failure is ever final.:cheers

2. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Excellent blog on Vaazhvin moondru gunangal!!! Though the message is known, I like the way of presenting it in the form of Manam, Thidam, Suvai!!! Different thinking!! Keep continuing :thumbsup

3. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

I did not know these three words had so much essence in them…Wonderfully explained, a good awakening to me!!

4. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

hi dear,

you explained very well how we can lead our life happily with these 3 Roses.

best rgds,
    vijaya

5. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hi sreema,

Day - by -day the Manam
    Thidam &
    Suvai
    of your blogs are getting enhanced:thumbsup

Especially this one was like having a perfect chai...so here's giving you a strong cup of tea.

:cheers
    SARAS

6. sreemanavaneeth

dear malar , saras, rayhaan and vijaya tks for your excellent comments. now i am feeling i had a very strong encouraging sweet TEA.

7. priyaiyengar

priyaiyengar New IL'ite

Hi Sree
    This taste is too good. Excellent.
    Priya

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

sree
    good comparison with 3 roses and life together.

9. sreemanavaneeth