3 months onshore assignment in Sydney

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by vasavi84, Dec 7, 2015.

1. vasavi84

vasavi84 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am IT professional and will be travelling to Sydney for 3 months(Feb 2016 - April 2016). My workplace is in CBD (George street) . Could you please help me with the below information.

1.Since this is my first onshore assignment, I would like to know what is common dress attire in corporate offices.Please suggest what kind of dresses I need to shop based on climate from February to April 2016?

2. Accommodation :I will be travelling with my husband,MIL and my 2 years old daughter.Company is providing accomodation where only 2 adults and 1 kid can stay(service apartments) .So I cannot opt for it. Please suggest how can i search stay for 3 months for my family(3 adults + 1 kid)...

3.Checklist before travelling : for 3 months travel , what are the very essential items I need to carry for cooking?

2. vasavi84

vasavi84 New IL'ite

Hi Sydney Ladies.... Some help ....

3. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vasavi84

Sorry i have been away long time

4. blessbabydust

Vasavi84 I also work in George street and live in Baulkham hills; you are welcome to stay temporarily until you find a place to live .

5. vasavi84

vasavi84 New IL'ite

Oh tats cool !! ... Thanks for the reply...But shifting again to a new place with 2 year old kid ..is going to be difficult within 3 months ...Since I have time ( Arrival on Feb 2016), let me know if I can stay for rental in your place for all 3 months or let me know if there are other options...

6. blessbabydust

Hi Vasavi84 as its only three bedroom house if you are okay i dont mind accommodating you and your family . You are very well welcome to do so until your assignment is completed .PM please