1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3 Grooms and a Bride

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swathi14, Apr 7, 2009.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

"Anki, Anki ma - where are you.

Ankitha can hear the sound of her mom. But she kept quiet. If it is in the pleasing voice of mom, then something, not pleasant is going to happen.

"oh anki, u are here. In the whole house I searched for you. See, what I have brought for you"

Mom opened a beautiful velvet box there is tinkling antique necklace set in the box.

"Ma, you know that I wont like gadi necklace. Then why you are showing this to me"

"Anki, for your birthday, this is the present from Sundar. See, how he has selected. It is very beautiful"

"If it is very beautiful, you have it. DOnt you know that Anki never likes heavy jewelleries, Anki kutti, here is the present from my nephew Yokesh. See how modern he is. A stylish latest model mobile for you"Ankita's father entered the room with a beautiful gift packet in his hand.

"No anki, it is not mobile, Yokesh is trying to give you halwa"

Both started quarelling and Ankita quitely escaped.

Mom & Dad each has a alliance in their mind, who are very close and well off persons. Mom wants Ankita to marry her aunty's son - Sundar. Dad is convincing her to marry Yokesh - his uncle's brother relation.

Now it ends in a war between mom & dad. If ankita says yes to Sundar, Dad will be upset otherwise, mom will be upset. She wants to handle the situation, without affecting anyone.

With this thinking, Ankita went to her office. When she opened her draw, Wow! nice beautiful yellow roses. She likes that colour very much. But, who kept the roses here!! Nobody knows that today is her birthday.

Suddenly a sweet voice of Arun welcomed her. Happy birthday Ankita..

"Hey arun, how you know that today is my birtyday"

"Ankumma, some times back, in a conversation you told that"

"Only roses, no gifts for me"

"Anku, I am not for this surprise gifts, You may already have it or you may not like it. So, I want you to select your gift. Today after the office hours, I will take you to the mall. You can select your favourite one. I will join you by 5"

Arun is Senior Marketing Manager in Ankita's office. He is very kind polite at the same time, very strict in his work.

Arun & Ankita went to the mall and Ankita wanted to take a beautiful Patiala set. They went to a shop.

Arun told the salesman "sir, she wants a Patiala dress. Dont take all the dresses. Take only the dress pointed out by her. Otherwise it will be difficult for you to put all the dresses back in its position"

Ankita selected a beautiful dress and Arun also helped her.

Ankita invited Yokesh and Sundar for a party. After introducing all, they went to a restaurant. Arun and Yokesh went for hand wash.

"Anki, happy birthday. Why dont you wear the necklace I gifted you. Have you decided about our marriage!! After marriage you need not work. I am earning well. You take care of me and my house", Sundar started his bla bla.

Ankita never likes this but before she started saying something, Arun and Yokesh joined them.

Now it is the turn of Yokesh. "Anki, did you see the mobile. Its very latest one. I paid 40000/- for it you know"

After this Ankita want to go to the beach. So the four went to the beach. Arun bursted some jokes to ease the situation.

The tender breeze welcomed them.

But, suddently a loud noice appeared. In a distance, a woman was crying and a man was beating her.

Sundar said" Oh it is a usaual family matter. The man must be her husband. Ankita, we will move"

"No Sundar, see the man is beating her hard and she is bleeding. We must do something" Ankita marched towards them.

"Anki, we should not enter into ohter's family matter" Though Sundar shouted, the other 3 went to the woman.

"hey why you are beating her", Yokesh shouted the man.

"It is our family matter. She is my wife. She is not giving her chain to me. Why you are asking this. Move away, otherwise, I will kill you"

The man showed a knife. Yokesh was stunned. He went back.

Arun moved towards the man and suddenly he took some beach sand in his hands and threw it on the man's face. Not expecting this, the man struggled.

"Ankita, give me the duppatta"

Ankita gave the new dress duppatta to Arun. Arun tied the man's hand behind and with a boat.

"Ankita, now the man cant run. You please take care of the woman. I will go and call the police"

Ankita gave some first-aid to that woman. Within minutes, Arun came with the police. The woman gave the complaint that her drunkard husband is beating her for a chain.
    The police took the man with them.

"Amma, the god only has sent you here. I am saving this chain for my son's education expenses. You saved me and my son's future" The woman thanked Ankita & Arun and went.

Now, Ankita has decided a very good answer to the question of whom to marry.

I know our intelligent ILties also would have guessed Ankita's choise.

Soon i will send the marriage invitation of Arun - Ankita

I request you all to attend the marriage and bless the couple.

2. mayachaudhuri

mayachaudhuri Senior IL'ite

Its a true story????
    Thank God for people like Arun ,the world will become a better place.:)

3. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Hi Swathi,
    That was a cute story!
    Love,
    Malathi

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai Maya,

Its my imagination story. Thanks for stepping in and for sharing your comments.

andal

5. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai malathi,

Glad that you liked the story.

andal

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Andal

Enjoyed the story. Good decision by Ankitha

love
    viji

7. csailaja

csailaja Senior IL'ite

very good story.i appreciate ankita's decision.

Radhika

8. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Hi Andal
    I am glad it was a happy ending. Nice one

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Cute story Swathi,Loved the way destiny intervened with a situation that made it easier for Ankita to select the right man.

Love,
    Devika

10. mani_486

mani_486 Gold IL'ite

cute and loveable story...Ankita has taken the right choice in marrying a right person....

regards
    megala