293 - 2500 - April 12, 2010

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by natpudan, Apr 12, 2010.

1. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

293 - 2500 - April 12, 2010

What is this number?
    What is this today?
    It could be anything?

Time wasters are in abundance & they write some nonsense and wastetime. It wouldn't surprise me either, if you thought so. :)

To me this293 - 2500 - April12, 2010 is an important one.

Since joining IL, this is my 293rd day and on this day, I am posting my2500<SUP>th </SUP>post in this thread and I have become a proud IL Platinum ILite.

This day is a great day in my life.
    World over women are creating history by achieving many wonderful things and here as well. It's great pleasure to be amongst you all. Being a guy, stillI managed to form a good friends circle and I am really happy about that. Did some one think that this guy seems to be crazy? :)

What may, this day is a golden (Platinum) day to me. I am enjoying everyday here by living & relishing the life out here. I express my sincere thanks to all my friends out here. I wish to travel with you all in the years to come and look forward to your love & support. Oh this guy isn't going to leave us......don't sigh. :rotfl

Thank you dear friends. My heartfelt wishes to you all.

You wish this could have been on the 01<SUP>st</SUP> of April, being the Fool’s Day, would have been more apt. :)

Sometimes writers like me really help you in indentifying & appreciating the good from the bad and my writing is average, do I need to say that? :biglaugh

293 - 2500 - ஏப்ரல் 12, 2010௦

இது என்ன நம்பர்?
    இன்று என்ன வந்தது?
    எதுவா வேணா இருக்கலாம்?

நினைக்கத் தோன்றுமே - வீணர்களின் கூட்டம் பெருத்து விட்டது என்று, எதையாவது எழுதி, நம் நேரத்தை வீணடிப்பார்கள் என்று நினைக்கத் தோன்றுவதில் வியப்பில்லை. :)

எனக்கு இந்த 293 - 2500 - ஏப்ரல் 12, 2010௦ மிக முக்கியமான ஒன்று:

நான் இன்றுடன் இந்த ஐயலில் சேர்ந்து நாட்கள் 293 ஆகிறது,
    நான் இன்று எனது 2500 ஆவது போஸ்டை வெற்றியுடன் இந்த நூல் மூலம் உங்கள் முன் படைத்து நம் ஐயலில் பிளாட்டினம் அய்லய்ட் ஆக பவனி வருகிறேன்.

எனக்கு இது மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சி தரும் நன்னாள்.
    உலகமெங்கும் பெண்கள் சாதனைகள் படைத்துக் கொண்டிருக்க, அவர்கள் முழுமையாக நிறைந்திருக்கும் இந்த ஐயலில் நான் ஒரு ஆணாக இருந்தும், உங்களுக்கு மத்தியில் நானும் ஒரு நல்ல நண்பனாக இருந்து உங்களுடன் நல்ல கருத்து பரிமாற்றங்கள் செய்து, இந்த நிலையை இன்று அடைந்துள்ளது, எனக்கு மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியை தருகிறது. சிலருக்கு நான் ஒரு பயித்தியமாகக் கூடத் தெரியலாம். :)

எது எப்படியோ? எனக்கு இது பொன்னாள். நான் இங்கு ஒவ்வொரு தினமும் அனுபவித்து முழுமை ஆக வாழ்ந்து வருகிறேன். இங்கு உள்ள என் நண்பர்கள் அனைவருக்கும் என் உளம் கனிந்த நன்றிகள் பலப் பல. மேலும் வரும் காலங்களில் உங்களுடன் இதே போல் பயணிக்க விரும்பிகிறேன். உங்கள் ஆதரவும், அன்பும் இதேபோல் என்றும் கிடைக்க விரும்புகிறேன். விட மாட்டான் போல் இருக்கே என்று அங்கலாய்க்காதீர்கள். :rotfl

நன்றி என் நண்பர்களே. உங்கள் அனைவருக்கும் என் நெஞ்சம் நிறைந்த வணக்கங்களும், வாழ்த்துக்களும்.

இது முட்டாள்கள் தினமான ஏப்ரல் ஒன்று இருந்திருந்தால், அது மேலும் பொருத்தமாக இருந்திருக்கலாம் அல்லவா. :)

சில சமயம் என்னைப் போன்ற எழுத்தாளர்களின் படைப்பு, நல்லதையும் கெட்டதையும் இனம் கண்டு நல்லதை பாராட்ட உதவும். என் எழுத்து சுமார் என்று சொல்லித் தான் தெரிய வேண்டுமா? :biglaugh

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats

Congratulations on wearing the Platinum Crown. I am so happy for you that in a short time you have won the hearts of so many friends in IL and you are a king in Poems and A to Z and a brother to so many here.

Wish you all the best in life and have a healthy, peaceful life.

I wanted to start the thread for you but Veni, your sister has overtaken me but atleast I got the opportunity to give my first fb here

love and blessings
    viji

P..S I wanted to write more but since I have to go out urgently will come back later.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  3. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Nats.... no second word to what viji aunty said..... I just wanted to wish you on this post.... a very deserved crown to you..... congrats.....

Sandhya

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

All the Best for becoming a Platinum ILite....

Enjoy the day....

Veda

5. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Viji Ma,

Thank you so much Ma. I am really honored with your love & affection. I shall for ever remain a good son, good human being, a good friend.

Thank you Ma for the first fb - I am too happy that I made you happy by you giving the first fb.

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Nats.

Congrats man. You are now a platinum ILite. I am happy to share this proud moment of yours with you.

I am not saying for joke, see Yams in the 2nd month of her entry, she is going to be gold ilite. Now the IL Admn have to really think abt enhancing the statuses naa?

Give a thought on that and if possible write to them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats once again. I feel very happy for you.

Anyway my last gud night msg to you was wishing you for this moment only no?

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Natpudan on your achievement. Keep going strong as you always do..but I had to say one thing here..not able to comment on your poems which is pouring like a rain, will try in the coming days to atleast cope up with some of those.

sriniketan

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

Congrats dear friend, welcome, and u are a damn good wirter who brings a smile on everyone's face, either with yr blog or with yr lovley comments.

Regards

kamal

9. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sandhya,

Thank you verry much. I am waiting to congradulate you in a day for your Platinum. Advance wishes to you Sandhya.

10. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Dear Veda,

Thank you very much for the wishes.