29 february

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Huma, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi friends

i am very curious about people who are born on this date as the 29 February appears every 4 years. How they celebrate it?

bye

2. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Huma,

My B'day falls on February 29... So this year I have a B'day to tell... :birthday I am going to be 7 years old :queen....

I am a Keralite... We take our Nakshatram for B'day.. So for 3 years I take B'day as my birth star on the Malayalam month... Then every leap year, I take Feb 29th as my B'day... Usually I celebrate the Feb 29th B'day only... other years I don't take it into account after I reached college...

My mother was praying when she came to know her date of delivery is March 1st, 1980. She didn't want me to be born on Feb 29th... but her prayers were not answered... As my mother tells, I was in a hurry to come to this world...bonk

I don't know anyone else among my friends or relatives who are born on a leap year day... Hope I can find some one here in IL....

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

In Mumbai celebrating Birthday is a big event. So people who are born on Feb 29th celebrate their birthday on 28th every year except for the leap year. That year they are asked to throw a lavish party and they honestly do. :cheers:cheers:cheers

4. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Manju u must be a very special person.... thank u a lot for the reply and thanks also to Mals.

bye