1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

24 - Telugu Movie - Awesome Attempt!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Itsmylife143, May 6, 2016.

1. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

24.jpg

24 is the tami film dubbed into telugu!!! Surya have a good fan base in telugu states as well as director Vikram who directed Ishq and Manam are big hits in telugu!!!

Coming to the movie 24 is all about time travel concept which is new for Indian audience and specially for south indians!!! lead actors Suriya, Samantha, Nithya Menen, Girish Karnad, Ajay, Saranya.

Surya played three different roles and he is adorable in each role!! He steals the show again with his performance!! Samantha, Nithyamenon are done good job!! Saranya is superb has a mother of surya. Film has some boring moments, songs are not upto the mark, but director and screenplay will never disappoint you. Vikram kumar again came up with a great concept with an excellent screenplay!! A R Rahman did not given the catchy songs this time, But his Background score is superb!!! Photography is topnotch!!!

Why should we watch 24 my answer is Vikram Kumars movie so you can expect a different story!! Surya's Peformance!! A R Rahman back ground score!!! Last but not least the time travel concept!!! People who fed up with regular entertainment or mass movies this is again refresh film!!!

dasikajl, ssudhan and pinkydarling like this.

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

so 24 is super hit ahh. s i'm eegarlly waiting to watch dis movie. soon i'LL watch it.

s i surya acting is fabulous in this movie. new out come

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  3. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the review

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  4. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

Nice movie worth watching though songs are the main obstacles to the flow but its okkk

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its his production movie right? so he didn't give chance for any other actors to act... it was too much of Surya as hero, dad and villain.
    Not much role for heroine as well.
    Even though the story line is copied from so many other Hollywood movies, but its a good attempt with no hero-villain action.
    Worth watching minus Samantha!

6. Itsmylife143

Yes its his own production!! Its not like that the story revolves around the three main characters more close to story the watch is the plot and two characters athreya and Mani!! So remaining characters are help to the story!!

Its not a copied script time travel is plot he narrated like this with in my knowledge i never seen this story based on timetravel!!

Yes samantha and songs are the things which always deviates from the Main plot!!!

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I have watched this movie and there are so many movies based on time travelling concept.

8. Itsmylife143

Again to my knowledge there are few movies only based on time traveling concept which can be countable!! 24 is different attempt on that concept!!

In hollywood recently "Predestination" this move based on time traveling concept which another suprb attempt!!

9. Jyo17

Jyo17 Bronze IL'ite

Why talk about hollywood when last year there was another movie based on time travel released in TAMIL.

It's Indru netru Nalai. Actors aren't popular ones likes surya, samantha etc . It was Vishnu, Miya george, Karunakaran etc. Directored by R.Ravikumar.

It was also based on a time machine which they get from the future and how it changes their life. It was indeed a decent movie. And of course Heroin was far better than Samantha :p

But ya back to 24, yes its a good one. Neat job by all the characters. Songs haven't done its best though.

kaniths and Itsmylife143 like this.
  10. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Intellectual Treat !!!

Itsmylife143 likes this.